Numbness while hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness while hanging

Hey there guys, been doing PE for about 6 months, used the Penimaster for 5 of those months 5 to 6 hours daily but I didn't see any results, so about a week ago I started hanging with the Bib starter, I'm currently doing 3 sets x 20min with 2.5 Lbs. My concern is that I'm getting some numbness, I'm using a piece of cloth (8") with Ace wrap (8") wrapped 1" below the glans.
    I've tried different adjustments with the Bib starter, if I don't tighten enough the hanger slips off, if I tighten too much I get numbness, my question is, is the numbness something to be expected while hanging?

Originally posted by Alhernan View Post
    Hey there guys, been doing PE for about 6 months, used the Penimaster for 5 of those months 5 to 6 hours daily but I didn't see any results, so about a week ago I started hanging with the Bib starter, I'm currently doing 3 sets x 20min with 2.5 Lbs. My concern is that I'm getting some numbness, I'm using a piece of cloth (8") with Ace wrap (8") wrapped 1" below the glans.
    I've tried different adjustments with the Bib starter, if I don't tighten enough the hanger slips off, if I tighten too much I get numbness, my question is, is the numbness something to be expected while hanging?
    No, you should not be getting any numbness. Are you making sure you are not being pinched in the top of the hanger? Your hanger should be tight enough that it will not pull forward past its anchor point no matter how hard you pull on it. When does the numbness begin during your sets? I'd suggest no more than 15 minute sets. Many men including myself abide by this and report better comfort and overall progression with hanging. There's no real benefit to an additional 5 minutes per set.

What sort of "cloth" are you using in your wrap? What's your erect shaft girth? Do you feel pressure in your glans when you hang?

Comment

I'm hanging for 20 minutes, and the numbness sets in during the first set. I'm using 8 x 3 tshirt fabric, then ace wrap (same size) for wrapping, and I'm sure I'm not pinching anything. My girth is 5.75 emg. If I tighten the hanger enough it won't slip part the glands, and at no point have I felt discomfort on the glands.

Comment

I'm hanging for 20 minutes, and the numbness sets in during the first set. I'm using 8 x 3 tshirt fabric, then ace wrap (same size) for wrapping, and I'm sure I'm not pinching anything. My girth is 5.75 emg. If I tighten the hanger enough it won't slip part the glands, and at no point have I felt discomfort on the glands.
        I want you to try some things. Drop your set time to 15 minutes. Switch to using sweatshirt material instead of t-shirt. Measure out 6 inches long and 2 inches wide of both the SS material and self adhesive wrap. Adjust your bottom adjustment nuts so you have approximately 12 threads showing on each between the hanger hing and the adjustment nuts. Wrap as before, but about 1.5" from you glans. Measure with a ruler until you can visualize the distance. The front of your hanger should be the same distance from your glans before you tighten. As you tighten you will move it forward to where it will anchor itself. Make sure your hanger is anchoring on the shoulders like it should be. Squeeze all blood from the front of your penis and glans. Take your time tightening your hanger. It really should be so tight that it's uncomfortable. The discomfort passes though as you condition your penis to it. Also, you should tighten your hanger to the point where you "think" it's tight enough. Hang a short set for about 2 minutes, remove the weight and then tighten it some more. The teeth of your hanger (top) should be completely meshed together. I'd also suggest re watching the BIB how to video.

http://www.*************.com/video/hanging.wmv
        malehanger
        Banned
        Last edited by malehanger; 03-31-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions malehanger, I applied them and it worked, I'm still getting some numbness but only in the last set, but is very mild, I think I might have over tighten the hanger.
          By the way I read your thread about a week ago about progressive hanging, it looks interesting, and I'm going to try it out, I did noticed that u take 2 days off, do u feel that 2 days off is absolutely necessary, or would it be ok to take 1 day off with your approach?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions malehanger, I applied them and it worked, I'm still getting some numbness but only in the last set, but is very mild, I think I might have over tighten the hanger.
            By the way I read your thread about a week ago about progressive hanging, it looks interesting, and I'm going to try it out, I did noticed that u take 2 days off, do u feel that 2 days off is absolutely necessary, or would it be ok to take 1 day off with your approach?
            I typically take weekends off, because I like to enjoy my weekends. No other reason. It's not a "requirement" per se Take a day off when you desire to.

Comment

@malehanger - So there should be a 1,5" space between the wrap/Bib and the glance while tightening, but while hanging the Bib should rest on the shoulders of the glance?
              HellyBelly
              Last edited by HellyBelly; 04-01-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RickRory View Post
                @malehanger - So there should be a 1,5" space between the wrap/Bib and the glance while tightening, but while hanging the Bib should rest on the shoulders of the glance?
                When you wrap and then place your hanger on top of the wrap yes, both front edges of the wrap and hanger will be around 1.5" from the ridge of your glans. As you begin tightening your hanger you will move the hanger forward and you should feel it anchor itself to a point where it will not pull any farther forward. The reason for starting the wrap and hanger farther back is so that the tissues inside the penis will 'bunch up' and form the 'shoulders' where the hanger will anchor onto.

Comment

Thanks malehanger

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                    When you wrap and then place your hanger on top of the wrap yes, both front edges of the wrap and hanger will be around 1.5" from the ridge of your glans. As you begin tightening your hanger you will move the hanger forward and you should feel it anchor itself to a point where it will not pull any farther forward. The reason for starting the wrap and hanger farther back is so that the tissues inside the penis will 'bunch up' and form the 'shoulders' where the hanger will anchor onto.
                    So if I understand correctly, it's important that there is some gathered up penis tissue between the hanger and the glance. The glance itself is never supposed to be the "direct shoulders" where the hanger rests?

Thx mate!

Comment

So if I understand correctly, it's important that there is some gathered up penis tissue between the hanger and the glance. The glance itself is never supposed to be the "direct shoulders" where the hanger rests?

Thx mate!
                      Exactly! The shoulders are formed when you pull your hanger forward toward your glans when you begin tightening the hanger.

Comment

I also just figured out it's spelled glans, and not glance.

Comment

Damn it, I think I'm getting numbness in the glans when I'm not hanging. The thing is, since I'm circumcised I'm not sure if I wasn't this numb already. Just started thinking about it now coz I just started hanging... I'm not sure what to do now, take a break from hanging even though nothing may have changed? I never had any pain while hanging so far but I did feel some numbness while hanging. Now, around 12 hours since my last hanging session I have to touch my glans pretty hard to feel anything.

Comment

Damn it, I think I'm getting numbness in the glans when I'm not hanging. The thing is, since I'm circumcised I'm not sure if I wasn't this numb already. Just started thinking about it now coz I just started hanging... I'm not sure what to do now, take a break from hanging even though nothing may have changed? I never had any pain while hanging so far but I did feel some numbness while hanging. Now, around 12 hours since my last hanging session I have to touch my glans pretty hard to feel anything.
                            You sure you're not just obsessing over it? You seem to have the potential to obsess over things just from talking to you and answering your questions (repeat questions). Nothing personal. Just a thought.

Is your glans still taking pressure when hanging? Is it soft when you hang, or firm? Are your sets no more than 15 minutes?
                            malehanger
                            Banned
                            Last edited by malehanger; 04-03-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                              You sure you're not just obsessing over it? You seem to have the potential to obsess over things just from talking to you and answering your questions (repeat questions). Nothing personal. Just a thought.
                              indeed, anxiety = turtling = less circulation = less blood in glans = numbness/ lack of sensitivity
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X