Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying problem and can't believe I'm the only one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying problem and can't believe I'm the only one!

I am in the process of trying different methods. I've bought an extender and also trying to use the sock hanger method.

However, my problem is that no matter what I do, the 'tie' on the shaft beneath the glans always, always ends up slipping. It's like my glans always retracts and I can't hold anything in place for longer than 4-5 minutes.

I've looked up different methods and tutorials but it always happens with any method, and even when I tie the 'holder' down as tight as I can without amputating my glans.

Any help?

Try tying farther back on your sahft. You need to have something to grip. Forming shoulders may help. read as much as you can on hanging as well. The sticky threads in the devices forum have some great threads.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Maybe your equipement needs a better gripping, or your skin is too moisturised

Comment

I'm uncut and when i first started extending the noose was forever slipping over my glans. Then someone suggested i wrap my penis (below the glans) with gauze and amazingly it worked.

I don't know if it works with a comfort strap but it stops the slippages with the noose.

Comment

Working...
        X