No announcement yet.

best pump for pe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@bikerider09 if this is to be your first pump and safety is a concern. Quality pumps are more pricier then the pumps you will find in your local toy shop. Give the bathmate a try cause there is a limit to the amount of vacuum you will be able to generate on the BM. With a quality dry pump with a gauge it can be addictive to push yourself way past safe limits just to see. I know i do from time to time. You can wet/dry pump with the BM and still not exceed safety limits and still get a stretch. So for some safety and self control give the BM a try.

Comment

I love my VacuTech!!

Comment

I would have to say the best pump would be the one that works best for you. what I mean is you try a few out and see if they work like you want. But if I had to say what would be the best pump to start out with it the Bathmate. helps beginners from over doing it. Im not saying you can go all out, just that it will be easier for you to get a feel for pumps and getting more blood to flow into the penis. I enjoy my bathmate.
        Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
        Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
        Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

2" seems like an exaggeration to me. You may be able to see your dick move out 2" in the tube, but that is mostly due to the cylinder pushing into your fat pad and, to a lesser extent, pulling out sme of the inner penis. Most of these gains will disappear once the vacuum is released. I gain, at most, 1/4 inch after exiting the tube.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My VacuTech keeps my flaccid girth pumped for a day or two--it often reaches 6.5" at the base.
            I am currently running around 6" at the base BPEL. I think some of that 6.5" is extra skin.

I have yet to see any permanent gains in BPEL from using the pump.

Comment

Thats what Im talking about G4, I can maintain a good 6.25 for a good day now when I pump. I believe in air pumps. I own a Kaplan and if I were to buy another I would buy Vacutech.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Cool! Calixto talked me into buying the VacuTech. The distributors give you
                personal (live) attention. You can ask them any questions, etc.

Comment

kool, nice info. i will go with vacutech wen i do buy a pump
                  JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    You can research either Air or Water type pumps, cylinder size (diameter & Length). If you choose Air/vacuum, you would want a pump with a gauge so that you can operate it in a way that is non-harmful.
                    Here's some links to articles:
                    Penis Pumping Techniques | PEGym

Penis Pumping 101- An Overview | PEGym
                    Great advice thank you.
                    Every woman just wants to be bent over and have her hair pulled.

Comment

LA Pump has a quality selection and a wide variation of sizes....
                      Current 11/2012

BPEL – 8”
                      MSEG – 6.75”

Comment

Big Poppa Pump is your hookup; holler, if you hear me!

Comment

Working...
                        X