Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending benefits against hanging benefits

Hi all,

3 months ago I started out with hanging I did no excercise before that, no manual. I cannot stress enough that all the scary making stories are just not true, hanging is perfectly save also unconditioned, you just start out ligthly and on low sets, I think there are even people around that did not try it and still claim it's dangerous. Then about the warmup etc... I really feel this is totally useless in terms of having more growth, my penis is getting fine and warm when I'm hanging and I have seen stories from people that gain easily with hanging and no warmup plus it's takes again so much time. Everything went well started with 1 to 2 lbs and currently are at 5 to 7 lbs. I did not have any progress made I hang BTC, aldo my flaccid is larger.
    I started out with hanging because I felt that this was the most best excercise to extend your penis and yes I wanted to work for it and make my hours but also have the most efficient/fast way of doing it.

Now that I am some months further and don't see any results yet, I searched more info and others experiences. I see people using extenders and having results corresponding on the hours they put in it. So if I look at the difference in technique between extenders and hanging I see that with extending you're actually stretching out over the whole length of the penis making every cell in it stretch. With my current BTC hanging I stretch out only the part around the base and inside around my exit point, this is the part that feels sore. With hanging it's not possible to stretch the whole length of your penis because the attachment of the hanger is covering your flaccid penis for around 6 cm, which means that big area is not able to stretch at all.

I think hanging is there to make gains possible when you are done extending and have time daily for at least a year, because you can actually lower your exit point and pull out extra inches, but this is something different then stretching your whole penis. I also think with hanging it takes longer to reach that point where you actually deform the ligs etc. because you need heavy weight for that which results in startup periods of no progress. Doing both will increase the results. I myself running out of time because I cannot hang for 2 weeks every 3 weeks soon, so building it then up feels a bit useless. Seriously thinking of starting to use an extender for the remaning 3,5 months.
    Any thoughts on my theories?
    mike83
    Last edited by mike83; 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM.

I agree with hanging being safe as a beginner. You will gain but the beginning is usaully more for conditioning the penis to hanging and many do not gain at the lowest weights. I did not gain untill around 20 lbs from hanging but when I did start gaining I gained at a pretty good rate. Keep in mind that my penis may have been tougher to gain compared to many others and I would bet that you would start to see results at 10 to 12 lbs as many start to gain there. You still need to work up to the weight with a steady progression.
    Extending works your penis in a much different way and they are simply not the same. I think that hanging in the course of a year would yeild better results than extending but I also have no experience with an extender. I am sure that I will some day but as of now I am a hanger and plan to stay that way.
    The problem with the schedule you will soon face is that it would be hard to be consistant with either hanging or extending due to your reasons that you will not be able to perform either. I would reall consider doing a manual routine untill you can dedicate your self to hanging or extending.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the reply, why was your penis tougher? and btw would you advice me to clamp...I just want to have some gains in this time 3,5 months either girth or length and from there do it whenever I have time. What do you think of the first length then girth theory? And last question, if I know in the last 3,5 months work up to around 10/15 lbs start to deform...will that then still be effective after a month of no hanging... likw will it continue to deform as soon as I pick it up again? or do you really getting stronger then and need to take again all the hard work untill you start to deform? Many questions haha
      mike83
      Last edited by mike83; 08-29-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Here is an older thread on the subject.. They both have pros and cons, and have both been very effective for me

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-extender.html
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X