how long can you use an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninja turtle View Post
    I have found that a 2 hr session, broken up into 30 minute increments, is good enough for me. Also, I always make sure to keep my unit really warm while exending- cover up with a blanket and sit on a heating pad. I feel like this really helps with my stretch and avoiding injury. Bottom line, ill take a quality extend session over quantity. I don't understand how guys can wear extenders for hours a day... To each their own tho. I haven't measued my bpel since I started peing 6 months ago and wont until i hit my year mark, BUT I have been measuring my bpfsl while wearing the extender and its almost an inch longer than when I started, so I know I'm making progress!
    I've been extending for almost 2 months now and do 1 set for 2 hours (sometimes I break it up if I feel the need to). Seems to be working well along with manual and pumping.

Yea dude, I don't understand how people can wear theirs for 8 hours or more. Seems like over kill to me and the cause of future back issues. Each to his own though.
    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Will you get results from 2hrs a day with an extender? Most suggest that a min of 4 to 5 hrs. Now I totally agree that 9hrs a day cant be good for your unit. More so with circulation issues. Others suggest that (on this forum) it takes around 1100 to 1600 hrs to get approx .5 of an inch. Would you still gain if you completed that 1100 to 1600 with 2 to 3hrs per day?

Comment

I use mine for 4 hours per day (most days) and I'm getting good gains from it. You can certainly use it for 2 hours per day, but it'll take you twice as long to get the same gain as if you were using it for 4 hours per day: the literature (I think it's in the BJUI article) seems to suggest that gains are proportional to time spent in the extender.

Just make sure that you take breaks to compensate for the restricted circulation to the glans.
        Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

I have been extending for about 2.5 years. I was averaging 3 to 4 hours a day, five days a week during the first year or so and gained about 1/2 inch in EL after 18 months. I subsequently reduced daily use to about 2 hours, 5 days a week and added about an additional 1/4 inch over the past 9 months. I recently moved up to 3 hours as I have learned how to eliminate much of the bruising from my VacExtender Mod V3.

The famous Turin study required participants to extend for a minimum of 6 hours a day for six months.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I averaged 10 hours per day for my first 90 days straight. I did a single 6 hour set, followed by a 4 hour set. I had a few 16+ hour days as well. I never had an issue and I responded very positively to the long hours.
            I did 2 more months at 6-8 hours per day after that.

That gave me a 0.8" gain in length with 1500 hours of extending over a 5 month period. My gains were pretty much dried up by then, do I switched to hanging
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
            X