Looking for flaccid gains!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for flaccid gains!!!

I'm looking to gain at least two inches on my flaccid penis. Can anyone help me out and lead me into the right direction on what product i can use to make my penis bigger. I'm thinking about giving bathmate a try does anyone recommend it?

I'm trying to do same

Comment

If ur aiming for flaccid gains only , i think it won t be a difficult task ,use an extender , will do the job !

Comment

not only focusing on make my flaccid penis bigger I'm trying to make my erect penis bigger as well. I'll give the extender a try.

Comment

I've ready many times that the longer you PE, the more your flaccid penis will resemble your erect penis in dimensions. While some exercises might help target flaccid length or girth more effectively, in the end I think its safe to say that the longer you PE, the better your flaccid hang will be. I've heard this from some of the biggest names in PE and its definitely been the case for me (my flaccid girth, for example, is larger than my erect girth was when I first started PE a year ago - and it just keeps improving). Just keep working and flaccid gains will continue to accumulate!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You can try after your workouts to wear an ace bandage to wrap yourself as you are trying to retrain yourself from the turtle effect. I started using ace bandages then found some cock rings called cock cages by doc Johnson they are just over an 1.25" wide and after my workouts I put on a few to keep myself from falling into the turtle effect. Hope that helps.

Comment

Ok cool thanks I'm going to look into this more...when you wear the cock cages how long do you ear them for?

Comment

My flaccid gains are going through the roof since I started hanging and light clamping. It is 24/7 nice heavy soft filled with blood. EQ is good and girlfriend is asking what is going on right now hanging 15lbs 6 days 3x 15 minute sets and 1 day a week clamping 3x 10 minute sets. Sometimes a rest day when I feel like it.

Comment

Hanging seems dangerous to me I wouldn't mind giving clamping a try just I don't know what to get and how to use it I have to read up on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X