Extender Gains - Maximum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Gains - Maximum?

I talked to customer service and they said i would get 1.2-1.6' length increase and up to 0.6' increase in girth from the andro penis extender. If I don't get this gain in 6 months then I can continue for 3 more months to get this gain. It wont grow beyond this.

Is this true?

Once I have gained, I cant grow anymore I'll still be about 1 inch off my goal :S Any ideas?

There has been people using extenders for 2+ years and are still gaining, I've been using one for almost a year(plus manual PE) and I'm still gaining.

Trust me, chances are you will not even get 1" in length from extending for 6 months. If you been doing manual PE up until now and have gained then just keep doing it, if you really have the time for extending 6-8 hours a day then do that with PE.

Comment

The reason he said that is because according to their instructions you would continue to add bars and not be able to extend further without chancing injury. Just because you can extend to a given length doesn't mean you will be that when erect. Example. You can extend to 9 inches but are only 7.5 when erect.
      Growing
      Beginning 7.5 X 5.5
      Current 7.9 X 5.5
      Goal 9 X 6.5

Comment

Pretty sure they mean length increase as your erect length, not stretched length while in the extender. Many of the extender sites say you can only extend for so and so months before you can't gain anymore, which is not true.

Comment

I'm with steve on this. Sure, everyone will will hit a wall on gains at some point, but for the most part - the more hours, the more gains. Though that still doesn't mean it's easy. Plan on 2000 hours per inch gained (and this will likely slow some the more you gain)
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Checking some of the studies linked to andropenis. The average gain in those seems to be between 1.7 to 1.8 cm (0.7 inches) gained for every 1000 hours, for people with good penis health. Length gain was almost directly linked to how many hours you used it (up to around 10 hours per day).

Should be noted that the people in the study were complete newbies to PE. So if you've done some PE in the past, you may not gain as quickly as them.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Pretty sure they mean length increase as your erect length, not stretched length while in the extender. Many of the extender sites say you can only extend for so and so months before you can't gain anymore, which is not true.
              I dont understand why they would say that??...seems like it would hurt potential sales.

I do agree that you can gain far beyond a year based on the principal behind extending.
              JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

Ok - I'm following the manual given in the andropenis kit and hope it works for me.

Comment

You can keep extending for the rest of your life, the only thing is once you get past your "newbie gains", everything after that will be much harder to come by. Your still gaining, just at a slow/reduced rate.

And it is possible that your flaccid stretched length will actually surpass your erect length.

Don't expect to gain what they claim you will by 6 months, after 6 months I only gained 0.25" when the site claimed 1" by 6 months, total B.S. selling tactic. Also the general 1,000 hours = 1" I belive to be false, I think it's more realistic to say 1,500-2,000 hours = +1".

Maybe one guy in their test group gained 1" in 1,000 hours, but that's not normal for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
                    You can keep extending for the rest of your life, the only thing is once you get past your "newbie gains", everything after that will be much harder to come by. Your still gaining, just at a slow/reduced rate.

And it is possible that your flaccid stretched length will actually surpass your erect length.

Don't expect to gain what they claim you will by 6 months, after 6 months I only gained 0.25" when the site claimed 1" by 6 months, total B.S. selling tactic. Also the general 1,000 hours = 1" I belive to be false, I think it's more realistic to say 1,500-2,000 hours = +1".

Maybe one guy in their test group gained 1" in 1,000 hours, but that's not normal for the rest of us.
                    I see.
                    So should I continue to use it the way the manual says - 3 hours for 7 days, then increase the length/lengh of time. Or go 9 hours a day straight?
                    Also my penis head keeps coming out from the bit where you have to attach it to the white bit... what shall I do? What happens is when I put the head through the plastic bit, it gets a bit hard. I attach it/stretch the flaccid amount etc. Its fine. Then I do my work, it gets more flaccid, and slips out. I have tired waiting for it to get completely flaccid before putting it into the white bit but if its completely flaccid its not big enough to stretch. I have one of these weird penis' which are smaller when flaccid but get pretty big when erect...

Comment

I've heard that the flaccid stretched length can go way beyond the erect length.

I am currently measuring BPXL only with my current run at extending. This seems more reliable and also shows results quicker to improve motivation. It obviously takes EL a while to catch up but catch up it will.

Worryingly though, I read that one person could stretch to 10 inches and they were only 7 inches in erect length, so hopefully that doesn't happen to me and my erect length grows with my flaccid stretched length.

Comment

im 8inches long 6inches girth 3inches wide is the the extender or batemate which one would be a better choice?

Comment

Working...
                        X