Extending an hour a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending an hour a day?

Is that enough hours to see some gains or am I going to need to put some more hours in? Thanks in advance.

Most sites that youll find will say 4 to 6 starting out,alot of people here do as much time thats convenient for there lifestyle.it takes 1000 hrs to gain an inch so 1 hour a day will have u extending for YEARS
    Who said it would be easy?

Comment

Don't do this, it's not enough time. It actually takes 1,000 hours for hard gainers to gain 0.5 inches, and easy gainers to gain 1.0 inches, so if you are a hard gainer it will take you even longer.

Plus spending 23 hours a day unextended is terrible in my opinion.

Comment

Damn, I don't have a lot of free time because of my busy schedule... That's such a bummer, so should I maybe switch to hanging instead?

Comment

Its not as uncomfortable as some say to wear it under your clothes,its what i do
          Who said it would be easy?

Comment

Originally posted by jbeez8 View Post
            it takes 1000 hrs to gain an inch so 1 hour a day will have u extending for YEARS
            Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
            It actually takes 1,000 hours for hard gainers to gain 0.5 inches, and easy gainers to gain 1.0 inches, so if you are a hard gainer it will take you even longer.
            These statments are slightly ambiguous, I think it is different for everyone. I have gained over an inch in 6 months on only 200 hours time (1-2 hours per day), together with some light manual stretching. My brother has gained 3/4" in 3 months using extender only for 1.5 hours a day. Check out my log
            Start Aug 7, 2012: BPEL 6 1/2" MSEG 4 5/8"
            July 1, 2013: BPEL 8 1/8" MSEG 5 3/8"

GOALS: Short Term #3: BPEL 8 1/2" MSEG 5 1/2" | Long Term: BPEL 9" MSEG 6"
            Progress: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

When it comes to extending-Lots is good more is better! but take a short break every 40mins
              Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
              Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Does it matter what direction you point your extender while wearing it? Like straight out, up or down? Does it make any difference?

Comment

Direction, over many hours will all "even out". What I mean is your going to vary it to obtain comfort, for me it was not a concern.
                  As far as an hour a day, it is better than zero hours a day. You do what you can, when you can, and mix in your JP or what ever routines that you can. Variety is good.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by exwifeh8r View Post
                    These statments are slightly ambiguous, I think it is different for everyone. I have gained over an inch in 6 months on only 200 hours time (1-2 hours per day), together with some light manual stretching. My brother has gained 3/4" in 3 months using extender only for 1.5 hours a day. Check out my log
                    Not really, since the hours needed per inch should be set at what it takes the toughest people to gain, and that is about 2,000 hours per inch, and NOT 1,000 hours per inch which some people bandy about.

If someone needs to gain 2.5 inches, then at the start they should be preparing themselves for 5,000 hours in the device and not 2,500 hours. This way it helps keep their motivation up if they have seen hardly any gains after 500 hours say.

If your brother or whoever gains at a faster rate than the base 'slow' rate, then lucky them, that should be seen as a bonus, not the norm. You seem to think that I think that there are only two possible gain rates, when actually everyone is different so we should be looking at the minimum rates so that any deviations from this are positive. If we used your brother's rate, then 95% of people would be pissed off and angry that they haven't got the gains yet that they should have done, possibly causing them to give up when they are actually just slow or medium gainers.

Comment

I concur, most sites claim 1,000 hours = +1" gained, this is simply not the case for most. In my case it's more like 1,500 hours = 1" gained but I might be a hard-gainer.

Either way 1 hour per day is seriously limiting your gains. I try to get 4 hours as a bare minimum. For those who gained 1" in less than 1,000 hours, consider yourself very lucky indeed.

Comment

Over the past 2.5 years, I averaged about 20 hours a week. Probably more per day in the first year than in the subsequent 1.5 years. That comes out to about 2,500 hours during which I have gained at most 3/4 inch. I would say 90% of the time I was in the upright position. I sometimes face it down to relieve the pressure/discomfort on the dorsal ligaments.

However, I also use an ADS several hours a day and pump for an hour several days a week.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                          Over the past 2.5 years, I averaged about 20 hours a week. Probably more per day in the first year than in the subsequent 1.5 years. That comes out to about 2,500 hours during which I have gained at most 3/4 inch. I would say 90% of the time I was in the upright position. I sometimes face it down to relieve the pressure/discomfort on the dorsal ligaments.

However, I also use an ADS several hours a day and pump for an hour several days a week.
                          Wow, so you are definitely a hard gainer.

However, what I would say is that 1,000 hours for every 0.5 inches also assumes someone is wearing the device for 8+ hours a day too. Your volume is fairly low though, at just under 3 hours per day. I'm a strong believer in one day of 8 hours usuage being better than eight days using the device for 1 hour on each day. Even though the total hours are the same, the amount of time unextended is not, and when the penis is unextended it isn't gaining and is getting used to it's normal current length again.

Therefore in my opinion someone averaging 8 hours a day for a year should get to their goal slightly more than twice as fast as someone using the device for an average of 4 hours a day for a year, assuming both people have the same gain rate per hour and are both hard/easy gainers etc, if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
                            I concur, most sites claim 1,000 hours = +1" gained, this is simply not the case for most. In my case it's more like 1,500 hours = 1" gained but I might be a hard-gainer.

Either way 1 hour per day is seriously limiting your gains. I try to get 4 hours as a bare minimum. For those who gained 1" in less than 1,000 hours, consider yourself very lucky indeed.
                            You seem like a medium gainer to me, so not too bad. :-D

Comment

Who says you have to limit yourself to just the extender im positive that if you continue to jelq, pump, hang, clam.. what ever else your doing it will help I would say at least 4 hours a day everyone knows they have 4 hours they waste away but dont want to give up their lazy time. Plus you can wear it under your cloths I wear mine around the house and my family never notices. not like people are going to looking at your dick our of the blue unless you have gained a monster. if you truly can't get 4 hours in then do at least 1-2. I see nothing bad from it I dont understand how people dont like other ways of gaining when all they do is help you gain more. yes it may be harder for you to gain with an extender but your still gaining and adding it to you workout just helps. I plan on doing it all in the future when I have my own place, and if girls come over im going to be open about it and let them know straight up if you think my friend down there looks good now just wait until I gain more. cheesy I know :P I just found this Pic not too long ago and I thought this would be a deal breaker --> https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-dscn3494.html
                              Dereck91
                              Last edited by Dereck91; 01-12-2013, 11:52 PM.
                              Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
                              Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
                              Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

Working...
                              X