Can't get Tension right on extender, HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get Tension right on extender, HELP

I have an x4labs extender, now how tight should the tension be? I feel like if there isn't enough tension then nothing will happen. Do you know how much you let the extender stretch it past your stretched flaccid length? I have the 2100 tension springs, but when I stretch to the maxx, all of the lines are still visible on the bars, regardless of how many rods I have in (have tried different rod lengths). Currently, I set it so that there is a pretty tight stretch, enough to make the area by my shaft/balls hurt after 15mins or so. The x4 people tell me that it doesn't need to have a lot of tension, just needs to have a constant stretch.. But I wonder if they say this to protect the selfs from an injury law suit.

Should I take out the 2100 springs and put in the weaker ones it came with? Would this fix the problem of me to being able to see one or 2 lines on the bar (maybe the 2100 springs are too much tension)

Also, what position do you think is best for gains, if straight up to belly button is 12o clock? And should you be able to have "tug back" to where when you jell with it on, it compresses the springs?

Basics:
    Compress extender & mount in.
    Then release extender.
    Adjust to lengthen by turning adjustment knobs on right & left sides.
    Tension will not be indicated until the extender is pulling against a penis that is no longer "giving in to" the pulling force. If you run out of adjustment, you will need to "build" the extender longer & repeat the above process.
    Helps to warm up penis tissue with heat source & loosen up by hand jelqing, hand stretching.
    Then mount in.
    If exactly 3 inscribed lines are showing, depending on spring set used, it might be 600 grams. Continuing to lengthen the extender so only two lines show, you would be at 1200 grams. Only 1 line showing, 1800 grams.

What I dont "get", is you state :
    " but when I stretch to the maxx, all of the lines are still visible on the bars, regardless of how many rods I have in (have tried different rod lengths"
    Something is wrong. Perhaps when you re-assembled after changing springs, or did you put two sets of springs in each side ? I dunno....

X4Labs has some videos on YouTube that may help.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 01-24-2013, 04:23 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

On the 2100g springs. In my experience/reading, 400 to 1000 grams is the range which best encourages cell mitosis. Growth when cells are held in slight to moderate traction. This is most likely a constant, untill one runs into internal ligament limitations. I am no expert on that one. Consult the Hangers here at the PEGym.

If you into heavy duty hanging, or subscribing to the "more grams is better", "bigger numbers mean quicker results", well, knock yourself out. You have the springs to do there, Keep in mind there may be surface skin damage where the point of fastening is, due to the high force being applied.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The advantage with starting at low tension means that you can try and max out gains with low tension and then you have the room later to increase tension if gains ever stall.

Comment

If three lines are showing, it seems to me, additional rods need to be added.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I added a short rod in so now it's the maximum amount of rods I can fit without slipping out, had to use the nuce bc comfort strap won't work it's such a tight fit. After doing this, I still have the Sam eproblem, all 3 lines are showing. I'm trying to post a pic in the reply (from ipad) but can't figure out how. Next I'm going to try putting in the original weaker springs it came with (now).
            Can anyone help me about posting a pic reply from ipad?

EDIT: seems that I lost the original springs so I'm stuck with the stronger ones.
            Longisland
            Last edited by Longisland; 01-25-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

The ppl at x4 just told me that I'm not supposed to only see one or two lines after the device is on, they said I should see all 3 lines as I already am. But they did say that when I compress it before applying, that's where I look at the lines to see how far down I'm going, then it should spring up to the top.

i hope this is correct info.

Comment

Working...
              X