Climax Control & Kegeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climax Control & Kegeling

Those of you who feel like you've gotten a lot of, or even close to complete, control over your sexual response through Kegeling...I have a couple of questions for you.

* at what point did your Kegel work start to really pay off?

* can you characterize how strong your Kegel is? (easy to hold tightly for one minute? two minutes? that kind of thing...)
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

I haven't been kegeling for a really long time, but I'll tell you about my experience. It took me about two weeks before I could hold a kegel for a minute and I accomplished this using a very light routine. I've even stopped doing kegels because I last so long. I don't know if I'm the only one that considers this a bad thing though.

Comment

Well, I can hold a Kegel pretty easily for one minute -- and even longer than that -- but I start to feel slight flutters and weakening after about 20-30 seconds.

What do you think is more important to developing climax control with Kegeling, doing quick Kegels or long slow Kegels? I would assume it's doing long slow Kegels. It seems like you'd want to develop "slow-twitch" muscle fibers before "fast-twitch," right?

I know with me, a minute or so before I feel very close to ejaculation, I feel flutters in my Kegel muscle, my penis starts to pump, or the Kegel contracts completely.

Interestingly, I've been experimenting with stopping ejaculation through Kegeling. I'm able to do it. When I feel I'm close to ejaculation, I hold a strong Kegel flex for 10-30 seconds. But I often lose my erection. What does that mean?
      Starting:
      BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
      BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
      NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post
        * can you characterize how strong your Kegel is? (easy to hold tightly for one minute? two minutes? that kind of thing...)
        I've been wondering about this myself! Is there a standard, "how much do you bench?" type benchmark for kegels? I'd like to know if my Pelvic floor is average, weaker, stronger, much weaker than average, etc.

Like, what's the minimum requirement for saying you have a "at least average" PC?

Comment

I can hold a kegel for 45 minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I always knew that you were anal retentive, KP. *Snicker*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              I always knew that you were anal retentive, KP. *Snicker*
              The BC muscle that is, PC is to easy to hold no chalenge there.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

How do I distinguish between PC and BC?

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post

Interestingly, I've been experimenting with stopping ejaculation through Kegeling. I'm able to do it. When I feel I'm close to ejaculation, I hold a strong Kegel flex for 10-30 seconds. But I often lose my erection. What does that mean?
                  The same thing happens to me about 1/3 of the times I try to stop ejaculation. I read in another thread, and I agree, that it is because your penis thinks its done. Also I notice it tends to happen whenever I drip more. So, I assume we're kegeling too late or that we focus too much on stopping the process that we just lose it.

Comment

While kegals are part of it, I think edgging is key to ejaculation control.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                      The same thing happens to me about 1/3 of the times I try to stop ejaculation. I read in another thread, and I agree, that it is because your penis thinks its done. Also I notice it tends to happen whenever I drip more. So, I assume we're kegeling too late or that we focus too much on stopping the process that we just lose it.
                      Seven when you do it properly, you do tend to excrete more precum. You'll be able to tell the difference between precum and accidental ejaculation.

As far as the kegel endurance factor, about 15-20 seconds on average is all you really need to hold back a typical ejaculatory urge. But it's gotta be a tight squeeze, and you should slow down your intercourse when you get to this point. That doesn't mean you plunge into a lethargic state and put your woman to sleep. It can still be intense and passionate, just slow down. If you make it () congratulations, now do it again, and again. This is what we've all been practicing for boys. The long squeeze exercises are not really needed during sex, but they help you build that endurance and strength. During intercourse, after I hold back a few times, I start to lose the urges and don't need to worry about that anymore until I WANT to work it up. Perhaps others experience this too.
                      Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                      Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                      Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                      June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                      July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

You know, actually, I've never really tried Kegeling during sex to delay ejaculations. And for two reasons: (1) I'd guess I've been thinking it would be weird to slow down or stop in order to do it -- but, I guess, I don't really need to do it obviously; (2) From experimenting with it during masturbation, I'm worried that I'll lose my erection if I do it in sex.

Kingpole, do you think developing your Kegel up to the point that you can hold it flexed for 45 minutes has made a difference in control over your ejaculations?
                        Starting:
                        BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
                        BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
                        NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Working...
                        X