Pumping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping.

Is pumping going to boost girth gains like crazy? Just curious what kind of results are to be expected if I do invest in one.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Pumps are great for inducing a temporary pump pre-sex. With consistent use, you can expect gains on the order of most other girth exercises. I think its best to add a pump to a manual girth routine for best results though. I've seen many here that have gained significantly from long term pumping
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Alright, thanks! And how does it effect EQ? Is it like most girth exercises, which lower EQ and cause overtraining? Or more like light wet jelqing, which boosts EQ?

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
        Alright, thanks! And how does it effect EQ? Is it like most girth exercises, which lower EQ and cause overtraining? Or more like light wet jelqing, which boosts EQ?
        Depends on how you approach your pumping routine. Aggressive pumping (high vacuum and extended time under vacuum) normally reduces EQ. Smart pumping (read up on pulse pumping and limit session in the beginning to under 5 hg and under 15 minutes) can produce improved EQ. After my first year of smart pumping, I had gained about 1/2 inch in regular girth.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I gained half an inch in six months and worked up slow, so long as I stayed sane with my pumping my boners were the best they have ever been. The first 1/4 came in two or three months and it is enjoyable as hell to jelque with pumping. The key is long sets and low pressure. I only stopped so I could go to hanging as it was my goal but I gained some length too, it was newbie gains though for the length.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What kind of bathmate should I use?

Comment

I'd recommend vacutech but to each his own. Look at all of them, search some threads on here, and you'll come to a decision that's right for you.

Comment

Cool. What size cylinder should I start with, considering my stats below? My width is 2 inches.

Comment

Vacutech, on their website, tells you how your measurements correlate to each cylinder. Hold on and I'll link you to it.

http://www.vacutech.com/measure.asp
                  Closed039
                  Last edited by Closed039; 03-04-2013, 09:14 PM. Reason: link added

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    I gained half an inch in six months and worked up slow, so long as I stayed sane with my pumping my boners were the best they have ever been. The first 1/4 came in two or three months and it is enjoyable as hell to jelque with pumping. The key is long sets and low pressure. I only stopped so I could go to hanging as it was my goal but I gained some length too, it was newbie gains though for the length.
                    I will second this. My best experiences with pumping were at low pressures (max of 3" hg or so) for longer periods of time, vs. going ape shit and hitting high pressures at lower time intervals.
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I was once a Vacutech evangelist but I've found that cylinders from places like PenisDepot and PumpToys are just as good as the more expensive ones from Vacutech. My latest cylinder purchase from PenisDepot is by far the most comfortable cylinder I've ever used and it was at 1/2 the cost of one from VT.

Snce you are new to it, take the other's advice and take it slow. Pmping is one of those exercises that you do NOT want to try to force. Gradually build into it.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I can't agree with the vets more. I have notice better pumping sessions at low hg and long sessions. It will be very tempting to raise hg to see you penis expand. Remember it's a journey not a race. I have a vt eliptical and I love it.
                        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                        The League Of PE Legends
                        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Penis enlargement pumps useful in conditions such as when penis is already erect and when full erection is not occurred.
                          Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.

Comment

I have found this productive which is somewhat of a variation on the theme of low vacuum pumping which is low vacuum pumping with brief spiking to higher vacuums. This is best done with a computer pump where the sequence is programmed. For example have baseline vacuum at -4 in Hg for 6 seconds and spike to -8 in Hg for 3 seconds than back to -4. This plus other girth exercises has gained me 1" over the last 1.5 years. Before this I was at a multi- year plateau and decided that future girth gains were unlikely. Edema is minimized; this sequence turns into a "pump stretch" similar to a manual stretch.
                            Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                            Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                            e-mail – [email protected]
                            web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                            X