No announcement yet.

Anyone do all-day ball stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! You were asking about all day stretching.......I wear 3 stainless steel stretchers 2 inches long..about 4 lbs. weight...ALL day long 24/7....been wearing them for about 3 years now. To start with I had some problems with rubbing and chafing, then I purchased a 'wedding ring' stretcher on Bondara in U.K. and that solved all problems....wear it on the bottom with the other two on top.....lovely and smooth...no edges and good exchange rate against the dollar.....any questions please ask.....happy stretching!!

Comment

I'm not currently using mine, but I have 3 WMC ball weights totaling about 2 lbs from Secret Leather - they are very expensive but also very comfortable! ( 2 15mm high @ 200+g , one 30 MM high @ 400+ g.). I have worn them for weeks at a time and during sleep. I also own a leather stretcher which I don't like much. The weighted ones are very nice, and if you order the size correctly you will have no problems. I have a almost 1000 hours of wearing my weights and I have seen permanent gains in the hang of my balls. I will eventually get back to using them, just taking a break from them at the moment.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I've been using this cheap 2.05" stretcher which is super comfortable but I feel like minimal progress since it's so comfortable I leave it on all day. I ordered this 3" stretcher which I hope won't be too much since I'm jumping from 2.05" to 3". I really wanna gain some length since I hate my Bathmate Goliath! Worst device on the planet! It simply hurts like hell most of the time. I pump it up to 195mm and I feel crazy amounts of pain. I think it's my circumcision is restricting my length really... If Only I had more dick skin it wouldn't fucking hurt so much. I wish I could get surgery to remove all the fat around my dick and balls and somehow make the skin allow for up to 10" lol!! I'm gonna buy the SizeGenetics Extender since it seems way better than the Goliath and it's backed up by proof and all that. The pump isn't effective since u need to leave it on at high pressure for atleast an hour to see results with a 5 year period seriously! I leave it on for 25 minutes and progress up to 195mm or 15min starting at 180mm to 195mm. I'm limited and I want more length. My balls are looking quite gigantic from using this 2.05" stretcher which was only like $5 on amazon. Amazon.com: Trinity Vibes Clear Spiral Testicle Stretcher: Health & Personal Care 3" stretcher I bought... VVVVVVVVV Amazon.com: Mr-S-Leather Neoprene Ball Stretcher - 3.0" Long: Health & Personal Care
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 04-19-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I'm using a 1.5" leather stretcher for up to 12 hours a day (and not at night), and I'm getting real results after a few weeks. At the beginning there was more pain than gain, but now my scrotum is getting used to it, I feel kinda addicted! Looking forward to moving up to a 2" stretcher (or more) soon.

Comment

I have worn stainless weights for over 10 years now. I wear them daily wrapped in a sock to keep them warm and have had them on for a week at a time and its usually 2.75 lbs and when sleeping the weights tug enough that they do most of their stretching at night. As long as there is no sharp edges you will not harm your sac. I have had up to 5.75 lbs hanging on them occasionally

Comment

I'm new here in this blog, but I'm using the Multi Metal Ring Approach to stretching my Ball Sack, I need to buy More rings as I'm wearing All the Rings I have now 24/7, they have stretched enough now that I don't even feel the Rings around my Sack.. With this being said I have 6 rings Total and i would love to add alot More rings coz the feeling of them hanging Low now makes me want them to Hang Even Lower. I Really Love the Feel of them swaying back and Forth especially since I'm Now full time free balling. .

Comment

One hour on, one hour off six times a day. 2 inch flexible stretcher day 3

[*Penis picture removed, please upload to an album on your profile instead.
                MrB8]
                MrB8
                Member of the Month Nov 2013
                Last edited by MrB8; 08-19-2014, 05:24 AM. Reason: Penis picture removed
                Big D

Comment

I have updated my steady progress each day in my ball stretching photo album. My balls fit more easily into and through the stretcher now. They feel natural in it. Went from doing 2 hours on and 1 hour off to all day on and off at night starting week 3.
                  DDCRLO
                  Last edited by DDCRLO; 09-04-2014, 05:47 PM. Reason: corrected
                  Big D

Comment

I just started testicle stretching with stainless steel weights 7 days ago.
                    After 3 days they felt swollen but I continued to wear 24 hours a day. The skin is stretching so quick you can see the stretch marks. I've been using tattoo numbing cream if it gets a little sore..
                    Anyone idea how long it takes to see good results.?

Comment

I am pretty happy with my cock size (especially when its hard) but I got smaller-than-average balls in tight sack, and ever since puberty, always wanted a set of big/heavy balls.
                      Although I have strong sex-drive and shoot large volume of cum for quite of distance, any time hearing a saying like "he got big balls" or see other guys got bigger balls, I feel inadequate as a man a bit.

I am sure many guys here would agree with me that big low hang balls is a sign of virility, masculinity and sexual potency.

As much I research on the web, it seems enlarging the balls is more difficult than stretching the ball sack, however, if I could make my balls sack stretched, it allowed my balls to hang low and that's definitely looks bigger and heaver set.

A while ago, I got stainless steel ball stretcher (15mm width). It is a bit of work to put them on since my balls sack are super tight (screamed like a girl when it pinches my balls sack) but the weight and tug on my balls feels amazing.
                      I sort of imagine this is how a big balls guy feels every day lol.

At the beginning, I could wear it for only few hours, but now I can wear it over entire weekend.
                      Its bit uncomfortable to walk and sit, but in near future I can add one more weight on it, I think.
                      Still my balls sack are not as stretched as I hoped, but Ill keep doing this and see how it goes.
                      oh_coach
                      Last edited by oh_coach; 09-03-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

hello

Originally posted by calihangers View Post
                        I have been working with weight rings and pumping for about 3 weeks and I (as well as my fiends) have already noticed pretty good gains both in length and fullness/bulk of my scrotum and an increase in size of my testicals as well as an increase in ejaculation. I pump twice daily and hang weights all day then a stretcher at night.
                        I read your post and think your package sounds amazing. Not sure if this forum is just for men to have a place to chat and for men interested in men only but just thought I would nn comment that I think you sound like you are built amazingly.

Comment

Originally posted by beachkat73 View Post
                          I read your post and think your package sounds amazing. Not sure if this forum is just for men to have a place to chat and for men interested in men only but just thought I would nn comment that I think you sound like you are built amazingly.
                          You are gaining faster than I am. I am posting regular photos on my ball stretching folder. My sack is significantly bigger, but I still have some trouble getting the first 1 inch split ring on and staying on for more than about 3 or 4 hours. I am hoping to do the 2 inch sometime soon. Any advise?
                          Big D

Comment

You are stretching faster than I am. I am posting regular photos on my ball stretching folder. My sack is significantly bigger, but I still have some trouble getting the first 1 inch split ring on and staying on for more than about 3 or 4 hours. I am hoping to do the 2 inch sometime soon. Any advise?
                            Big D

Comment

There are several good reasons for stretching your balls,
                              If you are cut (as I was, alas) stretching the scrotum skin will give more room for dick skin expansion and avoid turkey neck.
                              Secondly, the pressure on your balls acts as a massage and encourages them to make more testosterone and , as a a man ages, he needs all he can get.
                              Third, there is nothing more manly to see than a nice pair of balls setting off a strong dick.
                              Four, many women seem to like balls slapping their arses during sex (reason enough to do it).
                              Fifth, it is addictive but in the best of ways. After a year or so, you will actually badly want to put your weights back on.
                              I now wear plenty of weight 24/7 but take them off just for exercise or other bending down. I have found the Ball Forcer from Secret Leather is The Best - you get strong torque on the balls all the time, whether sitting, lying, or walking. I wear a strong
                              pressure all night and, through the night, can up the weight all the more as the balls and dick get used to the stretch. And a bonus for me in late age - I wake up with some very nice morning wood.
                              What's not to like? If you search the internet, you will find an enormous number of men practice ball stretching and clearly value and enjoy it. There must be millions of us, so there's nothing really way out.
                              Try it, but start slow and build up weight as your balls like it. A year or two down the track. you'll see (and others will, too) gratifying results and an accompaniment to your hard work on PE of which you can be really proud.

Comment

I started out with a 1" stretcher made of silicone and graduated to 1.5" I could only wear it for 20-30 minutes til it would hurt my scrotum. I am now wearing a 2" stretcher from Oxballs and I can wear it for 2 days before it sometimes irritates my sack. I love how my balls look when wearing the stretcher. My penis can pull back to the point that it looks like I have no penis but with the stretcher on it pulls the skin tighter and as an upside, it makes my cock stay exposed. I'm thinking that I should be pumping my cock as well. I'm going to have to check for one of these 3" stretchers I saw mentioned in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X