Proextender No Improvement After 1 Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pfm View Post
    I didn't say all gains would be lost if you didn't continue some lifetime maintenance routine, but it does depend on what your gains are due to. If all your gains are simply due to stretched ligaments, none due to cell growth ...
    So when using extender how Do you know you are pulling or stretching and your gains from stretched ligaments or cell growth

Comment

Typically the first quick length gains we see when we start PE are ligament stretch gains, the cell growth is a more slow progress gain. I think sometimes girth gains are confused with swelling due to tissue trauma; girth gains do not disappear after a week off, but swelling does.
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

The point is you have to be realistic about what is going on while you PE, everyone who is selling PE devices will go on and on about micro tear, cell splitting, blah blah, and there is truth to what they say. On the flip side there is also a lot of tissue stretching that if allowed will rebound after a few months; how much of each is going on is based on your body's reaction to PE. The point that there will be some permanent gains is what is great and should keep you motivated to press on over the months or years ahead. I've been in an extender for about 4 years now and I'm still enjoying it; I had been pumping years before that. You don't want to mentally give up before you start PE, because of the dozens of reasons why it's a waste of time, you'll be throwing away the opportunity to enhance your penis and self esteem.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

The main thing i don't get about extenders yet is the extender is pulling on your none erect penis so i can see you having gains with your flaccid size but how does that translate into erect gains

Comment

Extender increases flaccid and erect sizes. The chambers and the membranes that surround them are increased in size so more blood is allowed in during erection and since they are larger they will expand to a larger size.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBeefCake View Post
              Well I just gained 1/2 inch from extending from 250 hours....If that aint enough proof. I dont know much but I do know the EXTENDER WORKS!!!!
              In 250 hours..a little more than a month? The way I see it, that's impossible. Either you have a financial interest in the product or you need to learn how to use a ruler.
              I've worn mine 1026 hours. My flaccid penis stretches a farther (7.5") than my best erection (6.5"). Why? Because of all tension the part of my penis that used to be inside my body is able stretch and come out further. Is it going to help my erection? No, because this is below (medical term = proximal to) my scrotum. The shaft of erection is same length (6.5"). So unless I have some surgery to move my scrotum, it's not going to help much haha.
              The skin is looser, so now my erection isn't as hard unless use cock ring. And yes, I am now doing exercises to increase my girth. Jury is still out (haven't done it long enough) but I think girth is a little better.
              The device itself is flawed. I've broken two cradles, three silicone tubes, and bent both bars where screws attach. I need to keep putting duct tape around cradle when wearing it so silicon tubes don't loosen or pop out. But I gonna keep wearing it longer and I am still hoping for results. Added my third screw the other day. If doesn't work for me, it won't work for anyone and I will give an unbias report.
              Last edited by oneye; 05-04-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

This just keeps getting better lol. Going411by7 results =
                Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                So you're telling me your erection got 2.75" longer in 4 months and your flaccid penis didn't change at all?? Are you serious? You do realize the flaccid penis is what is being stretched. Skin loses elasticity very easily.

Comment

It doesn't work for you so it can't work for anyone else? I think that logic is a little flawed, but I do agree that some of the gains seem unbelievable. I'm really not concerned about the claims anyways as they do not apply to me, but rather that I might gains some new insights. I've seemed to hit another plateau and may take another break from the extender.

Comment

Originally posted by oneye View Post
                    In 250 hours..a little more than a month? The way I see it, that's impossible. Either you have a financial interest in the product or you need to learn how to use a ruler.
                    I've worn mine 1026 hours. My flaccid penis stretches a farther (7.5") than my best erection (6.5"). Why? Because of all tension the part of my penis that used to be inside my body is able stretch and come out further. Is it going to help my erection? No, because this is below (medical term = proximal to) my scrotum. The shaft of erection is same length (6.5"). So unless I have some surgery to move my scrotum, it's not going to help much haha.
                    The skin is looser, so now my erection isn't as hard unless use cock ring. And yes, I am now doing exercises to increase my girth. Jury is still out (haven't done it long enough) but I think girth is a little better.
                    The device itself is flawed. I've broken two cradles, three silicone tubes, and bent both bars where screws attach. I need to keep putting duct tape around cradle when wearing it so silicon tubes don't loosen or pop out. But I gonna keep wearing it longer and I am still hoping for results. Added my third screw the other day. If doesn't work for me, it won't work for anyone and I will give an unbias report.
                    So do you think extender work or just over hyped. In your opinion what does one need to do to be successful in using an extender

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
                      So do you think extender work or just over hyped. In your opinion what does one need to do to be successful in using an extender
                      I really don't know. At this point, I'm just skeptical. I think all these products are over hyped, because there's a lot of money to be made in these products. There's a lot of men willing to try anything to improve their size and performance, and another group of people who want to exploit this. Like "pfm" said, a lot of these claims seems unbelievable. No one's erection grows 3 inches (40% longer) in 4 months.
                      I think I will get some results eventually,,hopefully, but they may not be as much as I hoped maybe only 1/2". Maybe I am missing something to my routine. I just don't have time to be jelquing for 4 seconds per rep x 400 and sitting around with a heat pad all day. I can't wear my proextender to the beach or to the gym or when I have my medical scrubs on. I also can't go up to a friend and say "have you tried this? did it work?" Has to be anonymous.
                      I will take another measurement at 1500 hours and then I'll have a better idea. Might even try one of these velcro extenders, because my penis keeps sliding out of this one.
                      Last edited by oneye; 05-04-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Oneye, if you think we are all liars and we are hyping shit to sell then take a hike and have a nice day, I have read your posts and it does not seem that you have made an effort worth speaking of yet.
                        Last edited by BigO; 05-04-2013, 12:04 PM.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I just bought an x-4 so we will see how it goes. I am looking forward to it.

Comment

[QUOTE=oneye;667808]In 250 hours..a little more than a month? The way I see it, that's impossible. Either you have a financial interest in the product or you need to learn how to use a ruler.

LOL Bruh first off I know how to measure and I have gained in 250 because Not only do I extend I do manual as well, for you to have over 1000 hours and have no gains means your not wearing the device properly. Financial gain from x4? I wish shit I can use the damn money!! go read my progress log and see all the work I put in PE is a all day job for me since I am not employed at the moment I collect Unemployment checks and Extend all day. SO go check my log I put in alot of work to get my gains and Even myself didnt expect gains at 250 hours but the came and I am excited about it. I will re measure at 500 hours and see if I can gain somemore!
                            Began-3/5/2013
                            NBFL: 4'1/2
                            NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                            BPEL: 7'
                            NBEL:6 1/4
                            BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

He may truly be not gaining, maybe you could help him out

Comment

I dont see how he cannot gain with a extender?? When you put in the time with traction your penis will grow, Only thing I can think of is he is putting on extender right. But hey if he needs help all he gotta do is ask And ill have no problem giving advice.
                                Began-3/5/2013
                                NBFL: 4'1/2
                                NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                                BPEL: 7'
                                NBEL:6 1/4
                                BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                                X