Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    $400 is not what the going price is.
    currently, $308 to $358 for the basic or complete kit. Price details incl. statutory VAT plus shipping

PeniMaster penis expanders product family

Your welcome.
    308 is still high as hell

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
      308 is still high as hell
      so go get a cheap one, stillwaiting, or do you need yet another year of indecision ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The problem with being indecisive is you'll never really know if the extender will work for you because working through someone else's experience will have nothing to do with your probable experience. The longer you wait, if you're a gainer, is that in the past 5 months you may have gained .5 - .75 inch and then the "I should have" begins. Just break down and buy a $20 extender from wherever to get the feel and start the process, if you start gaining then put down the money for a better extender.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          $400 is not what the going price is.
          currently, $308 to $358 for the basic or complete kit. Price details incl. statutory VAT plus shipping

PeniMaster penis expanders product family

Your welcome.
          With this extender is there an added cost for having to replace the sluice?
          "If you pull hard, it will grow"
          6 15/16"nbpel 5" eg
          1/26/13
          7.75" nbpel 5 3/8" eg
          8/01/13

Comment

it, and the diaphragm, are expendable, user replacement parts.
            One can order extras at any time.
            PEGym discount info here: PE Gym Discount

There are alternative materials one could substitute, covered in the user group posts.
            Depending on how often you wear it, etc, you might plan on ~ a change every 2 weeks.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't mind spending the extra money if its gonna be more comfortable but wouldn't wanna have to wait for replacement parts. I'll check out the alternative materials you was talking about.
              "If you pull hard, it will grow"
              6 15/16"nbpel 5" eg
              1/26/13
              7.75" nbpel 5 3/8" eg
              8/01/13

Comment

Heres the way to go, x4 wide girth base $69 bucks,anysize elongation rods ebay all $9 bucks free shipping, also you can get the foams off ebay for dirth cheap as well, then you can get the vac extender mod off autoextender for about $60 bucks. Thats alot cheaper than penimaster. I dont have the vac mod yet as I dont have a problem with the strap and get get 2-3 hour sets in my extender. So you do the math and decide where to go from there, you can thank me later I just saved you alot of money and take it from me DONT BUY ANY REPLACEMENT PARTS FROM X4 THEY CHARGE WAAAAAY TO MUCH FOR SHIPPING AND PARTS ITSELF buy your replacement parts from ebay and you will save crazy money if anyone tells you different they are marketing for x4 or penimaster.
                Began-3/5/2013
                NBFL: 4'1/2
                NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                BPEL: 7'
                NBEL:6 1/4
                BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

^ Agreed completely. If you haven't bought the PM Pro I highly recommend going with the autoextender vac mod instead combined with x4 lab wide girth base (which is the best base that is currently available for greatest comfort). You can get all those for less than $200 and will make you last longer compared to a PM Pro where you can't put your entire balls through the base and will have scrotum burns.

Comment

I like my X4 labs girth base too, but for the fact that I have enough room left to hot glue some foam padding. I don't know about putting my whole package through the opening; I'm not huge but there is no way I can get all my stuff through that hole and I can't see how others who have said the same can do it or how it could possibly be comfortable that way. I think like everything it's a personal preference along with anatomical differences.
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

anatomical or physiological? hmmm...

Comment

Supposedly the argument is it reduces the chance of turkey neck or reduces the chance of increasing existing turkey neck, regardless doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Turkey neck what is that?
                          Began-3/5/2013
                          NBFL: 4'1/2
                          NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                          BPEL: 7'
                          NBEL:6 1/4
                          BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-pictures.html

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
                              How much do you think taking the supplements help in conjunction with the extender to have gains
                              prob around 30-40% i say give em i try for yourself....
                              starting - 3/2/2013- erect length 6.5, erect girth 5.5

now - 4/3/2013- erect length 6.8/9, erect girth 5.6

IF YOUR NOT FIRST, THEN YOUR LAST! YEE HAWW TEXAS!

Comment

PMP looks really cool and comfortable from the pics and technology. But does the cost really worth it?
                                It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
                                Original stats:
                                BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                                EG.--------5.7 inches
                                ==========================
                                Current: April 18 2013
                                BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                                EG----------6 inches
                                EQ--------much better

Comment

Working...