Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Questions

Hi all!

So I've taken a long break from PE after using an extender for 3-4 months 8 hours daily with 0 results. Thing is, the extender was of very bad quality ($50 on ebay). I'm thinking of giving an extender another try, what would you all suggest? I've heard male-egde and sizegenetics are good?

Also, on my old extender I had used a noose, I had to pull back my foreskin then put the noose on. I see that most of these extenders have straps, will I run into problems due to being uncut wearing the strap?

I appreciate all responses, thank you

Penimaster Pro, no nooses, no straps, works well with my foreskin.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

With the noose it used force by pulling the head...How does it pull without the noose, and do you have to retract your foreskin? I thought it used a strap?

Comment

Missread your last comment, thought you were talking about sizegenetics sorry...Has the penimaster pro actually worked for anyone? All I've read are posts by people saying they've had no gains using it...It's also very pricey

Comment

you cant say one extender will cause no gains because its not the extender causing the gains its tension vs time so you just need something that's comfortable for you so you can have that right amount of tension for extended hours ... I tried a noose and right away I decided its no good because I need to take it off due to my head going black every 10 min

Comment

yea straps are definitely better than the noose... but you made NO gains with 3-4 months of use?? wow cant believe that lol ive gained a crazy amount just in the first month in a half
            starting - 3/2/2013- erect length 6.5, erect girth 5.5

now - 4/3/2013- erect length 6.8/9, erect girth 5.6

IF YOUR NOT FIRST, THEN YOUR LAST! YEE HAWW TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by dterrelw View Post
              yea straps are definitely better than the noose... but you made NO gains with 3-4 months of use?? wow cant believe that lol ive gained a crazy amount just in the first month in a half
              If you don't mind me asking what kind of extender you use and what is your routine.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
                If you don't mind me asking what kind of extender you use and what is your routine.
                x4 labs my routine is m-f about 8-9 hours a day (at work), 4-5 hours saturday and sunday off. also take l-arginine and l-lysine supplements from wal-mart fairly cheap.
                starting - 3/2/2013- erect length 6.5, erect girth 5.5

now - 4/3/2013- erect length 6.8/9, erect girth 5.6

IF YOUR NOT FIRST, THEN YOUR LAST! YEE HAWW TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by dterrelw View Post
                  x4 labs my routine is m-f about 8-9 hours a day (at work), 4-5 hours saturday and sunday off. also take l-arginine and l-lysine supplements from wal-mart fairly cheap.
                  How much do you think taking the supplements help in conjunction with the extender to have gains

Comment

I'm also looking for an extender. I heard Andropenis is good but people don't talk about it much on this site. I'm looking at 3,
                    x4labs, penismaster, andropenis.
                    Even taking arginine with my jp90day routine I could see a good help with blood flow.
                    It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
                    Original stats:
                    BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                    EG.--------5.7 inches
                    ==========================
                    Current: April 18 2013
                    BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                    EG----------6 inches
                    EQ--------much better

Comment

In order to see size gains you need to wear the extenders for an extended period of time, therefore comfort is very important. Everyone is very different some people like the noose, where as others prefer the strapping method - and then there are the devices that don't require either.

I would suggest going with the extender that you feel you will get more comfort out of, the more comfort means the more wearing time - resulting in better size gains.

SizeGenetics do know that comfort is important, which is why we do have the 16 way comfort system

Originally posted by Alexander16 View Post
                      Hi all!

So I've taken a long break from PE after using an extender for 3-4 months 8 hours daily with 0 results. Thing is, the extender was of very bad quality ($50 on ebay). I'm thinking of giving an extender another try, what would you all suggest? I've heard male-egde and sizegenetics are good?

Also, on my old extender I had used a noose, I had to pull back my foreskin then put the noose on. I see that most of these extenders have straps, will I run into problems due to being uncut wearing the strap?

I appreciate all responses, thank you
                      SizeGenetics PEGym Group

Comment

Penimaster Pro is the way to go, I know it's a bit pricey but it is more comfortable than the noose or strap extenders. I have one and I can wear it at least 9-10 hrs a day with break every 3-4 hrs for 10-30 min good luck.
                        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

I've been looking for an extender too. I found a site that has a pretty cool review chart. I think I googled something like natural penis enlargement and clicked on the first facebook page. All the other sites were bunk. The FB referred me to the home site and I found the chart. Was worth looking at, compared a bunch of stuff most sites never mention.

Comment

it's definitely very confusing. To try them all would be very costly. I had a similar thread to this. Everybody recommended the Penimaster Pro. $400 bucks is a lot of money these days, but what would it be worth to add an inch to your penis for life?? (I'm really asking this to myself since I can't pull the trigger on buying this product yet
                            Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

$400 is not what the going price is.
                              currently, $308 to $358 for the basic or complete kit. Price details incl. statutory VAT plus shipping

PeniMaster penis expanders product family

Your welcome.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X