Vibrating gel cock rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrating gel cock rings!

For the guys who have used these vibrating gel cock rings, did you find them to liven up your sex life when added as a tool to your sex-toolbox?

Did your lady like them or not?

What positions did you get the most "reaction" from?
    FL:5.5"
    BPFSL:7.75"
    FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
    BPEL:7.25"
    MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
    NBPEL:7"
    MEG:5.5"

I bought one and did not feel a thing. Motor and battery are too small to make any vibrations worth buying it for.
    10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
    08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
    10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

I've been curious about these too. How constrictive are they? Was it enough to keep a good "pump," or were they pretty loose?

Comment

They weren't really like a cockring that's rigid and sturdy. It's more like a pliable o-ring gasket-type material, specifically made for slipping onto the penis at the base and a little button that triggers a pulse, or vibrating feeling. It's supposed to be applied against the woman's clit for extra stimulation. You could leave yourself pushed against her clit with the vibrations making her more wetter, hornier, etc.

I think the fact that knowing you have it on, pleasuring your woman, keeps you extra hard, like it gives you an extra tool for stimulating her.

I personally like it. Jury's still out about the wife though. I've only used it so far in the missionary position. I would like to try it in a different position. They usually last for around 20 minutes.

Comment

Definitely worth a try I'd say. lol! You mean the one from Trojan, right?

Comment

Yep! There's a couple of different brands, but they generally do the same thing. I thought I'd introduce a little "sha-bomb" to our sex life. I guess she didn't take to it like I thought.

Comment

Hey brother, it was the thought that counts!

Comment

I bought one a few years back. My partner at the time who could easily cum from clitoral stimulation loved it when she was on top. My current partner enjoys the sensation, but doesn't have mind blowing orgasms from it. Depends on your partner, but definitely worth a try.

Comment

Didn't do anything for me, my girlfriend likes it though.
                  My progress log

Comment

Working...
                  X