Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used bathmate hydromax x30

I'm just throwing this out there.

I used to use the bathmate exclusively. Then I bought the Hydromax X30. Shortly afterwards I started dry pumping. To make a long story short, is there anyone interested in buying my X30 pump? I did modify it with a tiny hole for using a handpump with....I can be used dry too. But I have a tiny piece of gorilla tape over the hole and the unit works ABSOLUTELY fine. I would sell it for $85 and that would include shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. I would have to price for overseas shipping.

Would anyone be interested. Just FYI it set me back $180 new. I can take paypal, Credit Card, or a Check. You can let me know if you are interested here. And by the way it's in PERFECT condition and I will sterilize it with my steamer.
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

I'll assume that there is no interest. Moderator, please remove this post. Thank you! :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Hey Whammy, noticed your advertisement for the used Bathmate Hydromax x30 and was wondering if it's still available for sale?
      I realize it was a while ago that you had posted this, but I figured I'd inquire all the same. Also, if it's still around, would it
      be possible to see a picture or two?
      Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X