Starting BIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting BIB

I've been PEing on and off for a little over a year now. I started with an extender and some jelqs, went to exclusively using the bathmate and now I want to commit to using the BIB hanger.

I've gained about an inch in this time period, going from 5.8 BPEL to 6.5. BPEL. My goal is 9 BPEL (ambitious, I know) and my research has lead me to believe that getting your length goals taken care of first is best.

So I've been hanging with 2.5lbs for 20 min every other day for about a month. I've completed a few sets here and there with 5lbs but don't feel ready to consistently hang at 5lbs.

I was wondering if someone had any suggestions for a new length routine, primarily using the BIB hanger. Or anything else I could be using for length. I would appreciate any help!

If you have a bib go to his forum or refer to the NOS email you received upon purchase it explains in detail how to hang. Wy would you hang such a low weight for a month without moving up?

Comment

Pain at 5lbs. My body's just not ready.

Comment

Did you read the NOS email bib sent to you? (Assuming you bought it from him)
        how is your dick gonna get used to a weight if you're only doing one set every other day? Start at 3 20min sets then each week add a set or add a pound. Hang more and you'll get used to it. You are not going to get used to anything doing what you're doing

Comment

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here it is, quoted from the BIB NOS EMAIL
          The padding on the hangers now comes treated with talc. Do not wash off this white powder. Simply use the hanger, and allow the talc to rub off in due course.

If you ordered Theraband, use sharp scissors or nippers to cut it into four, 1.5 inch strips, or three, 2 inch strips. Usually, 15-18 inches is enough. There is a good thread on wrapping at the top of the hanger's forum at Thunder's Place, and a movie on wrapping in the tutorials section of Thunder's.

The product guide is located on the Bib_Hanger website. Much good information and support can be found in the hanger's sections of Thunders and MOS. Also, The Bib Hanger's forum has been open for a while. It has also accumulated good information. For the link to my forum, please go to the Bib website. If I put the link in these notification emails, the email systems sometimes kick the emails to junk or spam folders.

Please remember this: You must start at a low weight, 2-5 lbs, for 2-3 sets only. (Sets should be no more than 20 minutes long, with 10 minute rest periods in between, to return full circulation.) Then, add sets until you reach your available privacy time (max 4 hours, twelve 20 minute sets). Only add one new set each week. Then after reaching your time maximum, you can begin to add weight, about 15% each week, until you reach fatigue within the first set or two. That weight is what I call the current max weight. Then, reduce the weight in subsequent sets as needed to remain comfortable.

From there, only increase your max weight when you no longer reach fatigue within the first set or two. Also do this slowly, increasing your max weight only 15% per week.

Please don't start out at high weights, and do not increase weight more than 15% each week. The soft tissues, skin, nerves, blood vessels, smooth muscle, must have time to adapt. Further, you must learn how the hanger works, and it is much safer, and easier to do this at lower weight. You can then adapt your technique as weight goes up.

Also, learn the differences in what you are feeling. When there is discomfort, learn to identify the discomfort, exactly where it is, what the problem is. There is good discomfort from tissue deformation, and bad discomfort from faulty hanging technique.

Anytime you have skin irritation, do not stop hanging completely. Cut back on the number of sets and/or weight, but do not stop. If you stop, the skin will quickly lose conditioning. If you keep going, it will adapt.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to email or post on the forums. Also, please let me know how it works for you.

Thanks and get busy,

Bigger

Comment

[QUOTE=OT457;676330]Pain at 5lbs. My body's just not ready.[/QUOTE
            If you're only hanging 2.5 lbs for 20 mins you wont reach fatigue. Try hanging 3 sets at 2.5. Then working up to 4 sets. Then start adding weight slowly.

Comment

Can someone send me the NOS email if you have it in PM. I have a bib hanger but I got it for free.
              Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

Ok this annoys me a little bit in a sense that you start something that you do not have much knowledge in.

I'm planning on starting hanging in near future and I have read already a lot of material related to hanging.

You will most likely injure yourself if you do not educate yourself on the subject.

Those are basic questions your asking that can be answered by reading certain threads.

Read the hanging section from this thread:https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...reference.html

Go on BIB's site and read the threads on his forum and you can always email BIB.

Knowledge is a key in this thing in your case you shouldn't be even hanging if you haven't educated yourself on how to hang , progress and what to avoid.
                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I brought up an old thread from the dead (over a year old) searching for bib's email and this is one of the results. I have been reading on this and other sites and have done my research before using it. I just haven't received the NOS email. Someone quoted it above and I guess I missed it when reading earlier.
                  Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                  X