Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Bross electric pump

how much suction does it have?
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

The Dr Bross electric pump appears to be Rena Air R301-ES it pulls a maximum of about 11inHG; the Rena pump retails for around $65-85 retail. A majority of aquarium pumps can be converted to vacuum pumps by rotating the valve assembly 180 degrees.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      The Dr Bross electric pump appears to be Rena Air R301-ES it pulls a maximum of about 11inHG; the Rena pump retails for around $65-85 retail. A majority of aquarium pumps can be converted to vacuum pumps by rotating the valve assembly 180 degrees.
      isn't 11 HG a lot. I thought it was the max was like 4 to 6 that was safe.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

You will have to put an adjustable valve inline with the pump and tube; oh and a gauge too. I have some pictures of the parts you will need to use in the "Pumping" group; maybe join?
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Yes join !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yes 11inHG is a bit high, I use a pump that pulls over 22inHG currently and use a brass valve to limit the vacuum pressure to 5inHG.

Comment

The dr bross pump maxes out at 3HG and that is ok. What I am going to do is use a T connection and have the pump running while connected to my harbor freight pump. This is how I tested the suction.

What I will do when I need more suction is use the hand pump while still connected. I am very disappointed with the suction, but after reading that I am to use low HGs for best results I am ok.

It looks gheto but it works well. Now I need a 2 x 9 cylinder that does not cost a fortune!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                The dr bross pump maxes out at 3HG and that is ok. What I am going to do is use a T connection and have the pump running while connected to my harbor freight pump. This is how I tested the suction.

What I will do when I need more suction is use the hand pump while still connected. I am very disappointed with the suction, but after reading that I am to use low HGs for best results I am ok.

It looks gheto but it works well. Now I need a 2 x 9 cylinder that does not cost a fortune!
                Looks like I will go to pet smart to buy a 2 x 10 cylinder. A gravel cleaner for close to $15 and I will post how it does.

Comment

I got one from here

Leluv Penis Pump Replacement Cylinder 9? 12? Vacuum Acrylic Male Enlargement | eBay

Comment

Working...
                  X