Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to hang due to foreskin

Hi there,

Iv looked around for an answer but been unable to find one. I also just finished reading hanging 101 which is really helpful but im still stuck:

Basically I am unable to attach the wrap because when I do, and I apply the weight, my foreskin retracts and basically pushes the weight and the wrap off of my penis.

Thw only way I am able to hang is to leave my foreskin in a "neutral" position and apply a wrap, although I am aware this isnt ideal becuase it means the foreskin is being streatched, not the penis its self.

Any advice? Im using a sock hanger and hair tie wraps/ cock rings to secure the sock.

Thanks
    Last edited by dur123; 06-04-2013, 02:24 PM.
    Goal: To cure PreE. And help others do the same with any advice I have

My advice would be to buy a real hanger.

Being uncircumcised isn't a problem for hanging.
    My progress log

Comment

Correct, being natural or uncut does not have any affect on hanging, if anything I would dare say being natural makes hanging easier and more comfortable. And as Padawan stated, buy a real hanger.

Comment

I'm uncut also and I own a bib starter!
        I leave the foreskin over the glands and yes my skin did stretch a little bit for the first couple of weeks but now I have no skin stretch because there's a certain point where your foreskin doesn't wanna stretch anymore! Do a lot of uncut hanger don't understand that they still need a little but of skin stretch!
        I hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys. Hanging6incher I may just carry on as I have been then and see if the feeling of foreskin stretching goes becuase whenever I pull it back it does without fail make the weight fall off.

I dont really want to put money into a hanger just yet because im new to hanging. After spending a fair bit on a bathmate im gona stick with the sock for abit.

Thanks again

Comment

Don't mix pumping and hanging, do one or the other.

Also, read the device stickies.
            My progress log

Comment

Use the VLC Tugger to hang with. It uses your skin to form a seal so it can grip you but it will only stretch your skin as far as the shaft will go, which is not far.

Full disclosure: I make the VLC Tugger.

-Ron
              Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                Don't mix pumping and hanging, do one or the other.
                Why not mate?

Comment

Working...
                X