No announcement yet.

Clamping vs Pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why pumping doesn't provide permanent gains either. I'll assume it has everything to do with where the expansion pressure is generated in the penis and the targeted tissues that will best receive permanent deformation. Also some guys have a much thicker tunica making it very difficult for any girth gains. I suggest studying the TGC Theory; it goes into detail about difficult tissue issues.

With my body and the majority of men, pumping does not provide any permanent size gains. Pumping has it's benefits and I encourage all men to get one, but if you are wanting permanent girth gains from pumping it will take a very, very long time if at all. Obviously some men disagree and that's good...more proof that all men are not created equal...at least with penis exercise results. You can have 5 men do the exact same exercise and at least one will have a different result. Perhaps he will gain above and beyond the other 4, or the other 4 may claim they gained the same, where the one didn't gain anything. Penis Exercises are a proven means for overall penis health and size enhancement, however each individual practicing them is unique and therefore results will be unique as well; most results will be similar but a few guys like me, just don't respond the same.
    Last edited by angus; 11-25-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

cool info...but I can't seem to find where I can get a clamp.
      (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
      (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

i read the tgc theory probably i have a really streched tunica because from the first time i use the pump i had a really big expansion...but everyone can have a streched tunica doing manual strech
        Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
        Working on : Today, 7x5
        Dream: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by dadoxx View Post
          ...but everyone can have a streched tunica doing manual strech
          Yes they can, but the human hand can only grip firmly for about 30 seconds before fatigue takes over, then a lengthy break would be necessary. Imagine how long it would take to equal a single 10-15 minute clamping session manually.

Study up on clamping, remember as mush as you can, then find a reliable clamping device and get-r-done!
          Last edited by angus; 11-30-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Angus you were rally right
            Pumping gave me results only the first 2 months, probably due to the weack pressure it makes in the corpora cavernosa, more recently it gave me only discoloration

I red in thunders place about the different type of pressure exercited by clamping and pumping
            The first is internal,positive, in the CC
            The second is almost external, negative, on the dermal layers, it causes edema, fluid build up

Now i m in a clamping routine 2 on 1 off
            In sets of 5 min and 1 min of rest
            While i do clamped jelq and erect bends at various degree of erections (from semi to full)
            Then i do 5 min of stretching

Angus,Can you share with us your experience with clamping?
            dadoxx
            Last edited by dadoxx; 05-01-2014, 05:30 AM.
            Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
            Working on : Today, 7x5
            Dream: 8x6

Comment

Working...
            X