No announcement yet.

Phallosan User Gains Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah and I switch sides at the halfway point 6 hours in. I only wear it in the evening and when I'm in bed. 6pm-6am.

Im 24 years old living in Denver Colorado. I'm 5'11 160lbs, white male. My goal is 7 to 7.5 nbpel. If I gain an inch in length in the next 4 months/1500 hours I'll be very pleased.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      Cool, no problem cockmasterflex, do you want me to put you on the list anyway, just as motivation for you? Just give me your details that I ask for at the start of the thread and I will put you up
      Ill send you a PM with the info you can count me in I just order my phallosan yesterday.
      Skinny_Rattler
      Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 11-07-2013, 07:33 PM.
      Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Thanks WantABiggerPenis! One question though, how come you don't measure erect length? Because if you have erect goals, surely you would want to know what you started at?

To Skinny_Rattler, that is great, glad to have you on board, give me your stats and I will put you up
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Oh my erect length is the same as my stretched flaccid but only when I have good EQ. I've been stressed lately so my eq hasn't been that great plus I read it's more accurate to measure stretched flaccid so that's just what I've been focusing on.
          Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
          Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
          Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Ok cool, did you check out the TGC theory in the PE science forum on this site? Sounds like your tunica is the limiting factor, so the phallosan will probably help a lot. I have a limiting smooth muscle factor so will need to incorporate some more girth work.
            Ah yeh, stress will do that to your EQ alright. Go to the sauna and then have a swim

Comment

Bumpety bump bump bump

Comment

kickinthemebs, that is a great idea that you have had. I am planning to join the experiment early next year.

One thing that could make the experiment even better is validation of the gains. I think that we need to be better at metrology (science of measurements). Even a bpel could yield slightly different results in the same day if the protocol changes slightly. This could distort the measured gains.

My suggestion is for each of the participants to do the following:

1) measure bpel with hard ruler- press bone until it hurts quite a lot- record length in mm
                (avoid inches if at all possible, and I am not saying this because am European but because inches are less accurate as there is more distance between marks on a ruler)

2) repeat step 1 at 4 different times during the same day

3) calculate AVERAGE of the recorded measurements and calculate measurement ERROR (=[max measurement - average] OR [average - min measurement])

4) practise your measurement protocol over a few days until all measurements fall between [average - error] and [average+error]. Write down the protocol. Then you have found a consistent way to measure your length.

5) In future, use the same protocol, and only report gains which are above the error.

6) also measure and report fat pad as this is another factor that can distort the experiment.

If all participants follow the steps above then that should improve kickinthemebs's experiment PLUS you get a more reliable way to measure your gains, and choose to vary your routine when you stall.

So I d suggest adding in the table the following columns:

-measurement validation methodology: adheres Y or N?
                -measurement error: xxx mm

Comment

You can add me

1. Initial measurements: Starting BPEL: 6.75", Starting MSEG: 4.375, Starting BPFSL: 7.5"
                  2. Gains: 0.125" BPEL, 0 MSEG, 0.125" BPFSL
                  3. Total hours as of that last measurement = 250, total hours currently = 360
                  4. Usage variable hours with rest (6 on, 1 off generally)
                  5. Currently doing jelqs in addition

Notes: Prior to the phallosan I logged 1,000 hours extending with the andropenis and the full JP90 (so I'm not a newbie and no newbie gains to be had here). 33 years old, 6'4", 177 lbs, walk 8-10 miles every day, no supplements. More details can be found in my log.
                  Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Sounds a bit tedious but I believe that s the way to go.........

I believe that bpel should be exactly equal to bpfsl and if it is not, then the issue is that EQ is not 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Pathfinder View Post
                      Sounds a bit tedious but I believe that s the way to go.........

I believe that bpel should be exactly equal to bpfsl and if it is not, then the issue is that EQ is not 100%
                      I'm sorry but this (in bold) is just not the case for everybody.
                      Steneo
                      PEGym Hero
                      Member of the Month Dec 2013
                      Last edited by Steneo; 11-08-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Pathfinder, and I look forward to including you on the table when you participate.
                        As it stands though the table can't really hold anymore columns haha, it looks like it is going to burst as it is.
                        Perhaps members can post how they validated it or not if they wish when they reply about their gains but I will
                        not hold them to it. I do something similar to what you do, I measure a few times over a few days and if I hit
                        the gain consistently I will record it, if not, I won't.
                        Hope to hear your gains soon enough

Comment

Thanks Steneo, you are added.
                          Great gains, keep it up, I want to be adding more gains in a few weeks for you

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                            I'm sorry but this (in bold) is just not the case for everybody.
                            Steneo,

Thanks for your comment, you re absolutely right, I just read the post on TGC on PE Theory......

bpel and bpfsl coincide in my case but may not for everybody....

Comment

Yeh, my bpfsl is way longer than my erect length. Hopefully I can fill in those smooth muscles in the coming months though

Comment

Originally posted by Pathfinder View Post
                                Steneo,

Thanks for your comment, you re absolutely right, I just read the post on TGC on PE Theory......

bpel and bpfsl coincide in my case but may not for everybody....
                                A very interesting and valuable read for sure...just doesn't seem to be universally accurate.

By the way, I think your comments on measuring are interesting, specifically about not reporting gains until they fall outside the calculated error. I may try this in the future as my gains (likely) slow down. It seems wise, especially when dealing with the measurement of something that is, itself, subject to natural variability.

Looking forward to seeing your contribution to this thread in the future

Comment

Working...
                                X