Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No traction bars on Andropenis, are they important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No traction bars on Andropenis, are they important?

Hello guys, i am new member to this forums though i have been reading a lot of threads before. I am going to buy an extender and Andropenis is the only i can get in my country, and be safe its the real deal not copy. While i was reading specs about it on this forums i noticed that some people say that it doesn't have tracton (tension) bars marked in grams. I also noticed that even cheap Pro extender on e-bay has those marks. Now my question is are those tension bars really that important, and should i buy Andropenis without them, or maybe its better to try to find some other way to buy another extender?

I used the Andropenis for about 8-9 months in 2011. I never really saw any need for traction marks. It is all about the length of the extender bars - that is to say length, not traction.

Generally, I thought the Andropenis was a good high quality product. I also had an X4 as well. To my mind it is worth spending the money to get reputable products. I always wondered why guys would economise as far as their dick was concerned. Isn't it our most prized possession, or something?

Anyway, I reckon I gained 2 centimetres with Andropenis. All the best with your decision.

Comment

I used the andopenis for a year and 1,000 hours total wear time. Personally, I think it would have been easier to use with the tension marks but I still gained 5/8 inch using it.

There are a couple options - you can get a little scale, push it down on the springs and try to scratch the metal at the amount of tension you are interested in. Or, you can just go by feel. I was too lazy to try to mark the tension so I just went by how it felt. Once I made it past the initial phase of conditioning to extending and I was on the tension springs I just tried to keep myself fairly high on the springs (less compressed) and went ahead like that. Up to you.
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Let me see am i understanding it well, traction marks are helpful only for determinateing the tension level which variates at different penis sizes (just to not loose ourselves), for example on 5 inch penis tension will be higher than on 6 inch penis if you put it on same traction mark lets say 1000 g because 5 inc is smaller and it streches more to get to the 1000g mark point. Also it would be the same if for example we have a meter on extender bar thats shows just to know what tension are we useing now and to know where we stopped yesterday and when do we increase tension. Traction marks point cant be the same for everyone it variates on the penis size, am i right?

Comment

The tension should not vary based on penis size, to make large adjustments you add or remove bars.
          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

If you're concerned about the actual tension measurement, you can follow Steneo's advice. I used an X4 extender and measured the pressure against a scale, but I ended up doing the same as Steneo and not really caring about the tension measurement. Instead I also went just by how it felt.

It worked for me, but there's also disagreement about tension levels, and whether it's better to go lower tension for longer, or higher tension for shorter periods, and all kinds of combinations and routines. That's one reason I disregarded the significance of the measurement. Whatever you choose, keep it safe.

Comment

Working...
            X