No announcement yet.

The Penilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for some recent feedback here. I need to know more about this device.

Comment

indeed. bump

Comment

Well i like it it works for me i havent really used it alot becasue i want a clap before i really use it. It does jelqing really good and targets my ccs great.
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
          Well i like it it works for me i havent really used it alot becasue i want a clap before i really use it. It does jelqing really good and targets my ccs great.

...get it??
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The jelqgym is made out of strong industrial plastic and is not supposed to break. The penilizer looks kind of cheap.
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Can anyone advise on the penilizer routine you use? Do you use the routine described on the penilizer manual? Or still the JP90 routine? Which one to use?

Comment

Originally posted by penyc View Post
                Can anyone advise on the penilizer routine you use? Do you use the routine described on the penilizer manual? Or still the JP90 routine? Which one to use?
                It's a device, so I would start light. Work with your PI's.. don't jump in the deep end right away, because it may be full of sharks!

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks Jay1983. The workout routine on the Penilizer manual is light, 10 mins per workout to start with. It tells people to increase the worktime gradually. It is just the workout routine is different from JP90, which routine to use in this case?

Comment

Hows everyone getting on with this?
                    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Any word yet on how any of these supplements have worked?

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                        Swedish flower pollen is for your prostate and it increases the amount of ejaculate contractions you have during sex as well as improves urine flow. The increased contractions is supposed to make your orgasm feel even more amazing and add volume to your ejaculate. It also helps with male pattern baldness. Ejaculoid is a cocktail of cum increasing herbs and stuff. Some claim it increases it by up to 500% well i will find out if thats true. The contractions from the Pollen im pretty much 100% convinced its gonna work i read a ton of reviews and official research websites that all say it works. I literally saw one bad review out of all of them
                        Sorry these are what I was talking about

Comment

How is everyone getting on with the penilizer? Mine arrives tomorrow 🤣

Comment

Working...
                          X