Water illusion with bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water illusion with bathmate

So I bought the bathmate recently and I've liked the results so far.

My question is I notice my penis looks bigger (girth) in the bathmate when its out of the bath water compared to when I look at it under the water, Which is the true representation of my penis size?

It seems that the water can act as an illusion.
    Solely JP90

September 2013 - 7.5" (19cm) BPEL (90% EQ)
    October 2013 - 7.75" (19.68cm) BPEL (100% EQ)

---3 month break----

Tunica exercises, all day stretcher and bathmate started February 2014

March 2014 - 7.9" (20cm) BPEL (90% EQ)

Light rays travel in straight lines. When they strike an opaque surface, the rays bounce, and light is reflected back to your eye so that you see an image. When light strikes a transparent object, some of the light passes through. If that light strikes the object straight on, it continues to travel in a straight line. If the light enters the transparent object at an angle, it changes direction and bends.

This bending of light is called refraction. Refraction occurs because light entering an object slows down. When it enters at an angle, one side of the light ray enters before the other, slowing down the first side. You can imagine this by picturing a speeding car that suddenly has the brakes applied to one side only--the car would spin in the direction of the side that suddenly slows down.

Looking from above, an object under water appears larger than it does in air. It's not that the image the light gave our eyes is bigger. It's that the image is actually closer to our eyes, since the light is not passing straight down, but is instead bending relative to the water's surface. Light passing straight down would be perpendicular to the water's surface, like the vertical line on the letter T. A closer image looks bigger; therefore, the underwater object is magnified.

29589790.Themoreyouknow.jpg
    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

But it's when my penis is underwater that it looks smaller which goes against the science above. That's why I'm confused.
      Solely JP90

---3 month break----

Comment

You need big water.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What super market can i get this big water

Comment

I have an even bigger problem, when I'm having sex, I sometimes can't see my penis at all. Everytime it disappears, my wife gasps with joy... I think this is all part of a plot to steal my penis!

I will update this post as i learn more.
            Focus on the positive :D
            -----
            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

The size under the water is reality, the true representation of your size is outside the pump so it doesnt really matter
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I once stole my sons nose. He wouldn't talk to me all day.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Maybe I'm misunderstood. Let me try to explain the scenario better ..

I'm lying in the bath I have my bathmate on and pumped pretty much to the max.

The bathmate is full of water and is at a right angle to my body out of the bathwater.

Looking at it like this my penis looks nice and girthy and close to edges of the bathmate.

HOWEVER, when I push the bathmate down so now it is submerged in the water and I'm looking at it from above, my penis looks about half the size in the bathmate.

Which is the true representation of my penis, my penis in the bathmate out of the bathwater or my penis in the bathmate but submerged in the bathwater?
                  Solely JP90

---3 month break----

Comment

Neither.
                    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

It's an optical illusion.
                      What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?
                      When you take the bathmate off, it's the size it is. Are you trying to impress yourself or see gains? Sheeesh. Come on Man.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I agree with JonPop
                        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by jieshao View Post
                          Maybe I'm misunderstood. Let me try to explain the scenario better ..

I'm lying in the bath I have my bathmate on and pumped pretty much to the max.

The bathmate is full of water and is at a right angle to my body out of the bathwater.

Looking at it like this my penis looks nice and girthy and close to edges of the bathmate.

HOWEVER, when I push the bathmate down so now it is submerged in the water and I'm looking at it from above, my penis looks about half the size in the bathmate.

Which is the true representation of my penis, my penis in the bathmate out of the bathwater or my penis in the bathmate but submerged in the bathwater?
                          My answer answered it under water is reality when its out of the water the cylinder magnifys everything inside, the true length of your penis is without the pump. I knew the first time what you meant ive been using bath mate years its not a big problem what it looks like above or bellow water your not gonna be showing anyone
                          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Which website did you use to order?
                            3/10/14 BPEL 6.25 EG 5.25
                            4/10/14
                            BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Comment

Jieshao I have notice that also.
                              "Somebody will love your size, especially if you have love to go along with it." -AlphaHanger

HANGING is way of LIFE.

Goals are dreams with deadlines...

Comment

Working...
                              X