No announcement yet.

Phallosan Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey IronMonkey! I just noticed that Autoextender have started doing their vac hanger again!!! It is a waaaaay cheaper alternative to the LG. Only $89 !! Am thinking of investing in this soon. Just want to get some more opinions on it.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hi guys, I know you're all focused on hanging but I cant help but think extending (with a spring loaded rod extender) is more efficient and versatile. You can change the direction of your stretch (up, straight out, down) at anytime, they can be worn in public concealed inside your clothes, the tension can be adjusted quickly at anytime, they can be used as an ADS for healing in an elongated state simply by lowering tension. The list goes on and on (from my point of view). I see no disadvantages with rod extending compared to hanging, only advantages. I went the rod extender route and like it so far, not necessarily trying to change anyone's mind here but I just think extenders will give you better results with less effort.

Comment

Most here have maxed out their extender gains man, that is why we are discussing hanging. But thanks for your input anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          Most here have maxed out their extender gains man, that is why we are discussing hanging. But thanks for your input anyway.
          I hear you man, I used the Phallosan too. I have this suspicion that the foam ring is what causes Phallosan users to have to remove the device 9 times out of 10 rather than from actual fatigue due to the stretching of the tissues. Now that I'm using a rod extender the fatigue I feel from my actual penis is what causes me to either take it off or dial down the tension. Just wanted to throw that in and I don't mean to stir the water in this thread.

Comment

Nope, no water stirred here mate

Yeh true, that might be one of the main reasons. Although, I could easily go 4 or 5 hours without having to switch sides sometimes. As I mentioned to Pudendal in another thread, I would only really get properly fatigued from the phallosan after 15+ hours. Now that I have started using it again after a few months off, the fatigue sets in after only 10-12 hours. However, I don't have those kind of hours to put in, so hanging is a better option for me, with some phallosan hours when I can

Originally posted by Scizorist View Post
            I hear you man, I used the Phallosan too. I have this suspicion that the foam ring is what causes Phallosan users to have to remove the device 9 times out of 10 rather than from actual fatigue due to the stretching of the tissues. Now that I'm using a rod extender the fatigue I feel from my actual penis is what causes me to either take it off or dial down the tension. Just wanted to throw that in and I don't mean to stir the water in this thread.

Comment

I see. With my rod extender I'm able to every so minutely adjust tension such that I'm able to reach the proper fatigue that I'm looking for multiple times per day. I'm also able to adhere to the generally recommended "time over tension" aspect of length work and extend for as long as possible per day (10+ hours).

Nope, no water stirred here mate

Yeh true, that might be one of the main reasons. Although, I could easily go 4 or 5 hours without having to switch sides sometimes. As I mentioned to Pudendal in another thread, I would only really get properly fatigued from the phallosan after 15+ hours. Now that I have started using it again after a few months off, the fatigue sets in after only 10-12 hours. However, I don't have those kind of hours to put in, so hanging is a better option for me, with some phallosan hours when I can

Comment

Okay, just to update my friends here at the Gym about phallosan hanging. So far so good! Today I went up to 3.85 lbs and by the end of the day, the sets were too difficult to do because of slippage from air being let into the condoms because of my thinned out pee pee haha. I think I might have to use the small condom sleeve to get a tight grip.

The weight I am using at the moment is fine for the tension clip, so you can literally use the phallosan exactly the way it is set up to hang weights with. I am fearful about hanging much heavier than this however, so will review a few of the alternatives that DreamOn and IronMonkey discuss. I found that tieing straight onto the bell with laces leaves an uneven weight distribution with the weights. I might reassess the way I was doing it to come up with a better way.

For me, I think the most suitable option is to find a device that can attach onto the bell, like the phallosan tension clip, but that can hold heavier weights. I have a spare tension clip so was contemplating glueing the tension clip so it does not slide down when weight is attached. It seems like a good possibility, but not sure if glue alone would hold it.

Any ideas my buddies?

Comment

I am still having a hard time believing that the Vachanger can hang up to 35 pounds during testing with such a poor way of creating vacuum. If that was really possible then Phallosan Forte should be able to do the same thing too if one use a good silicone sleeve for sealing. As I understand the weight capacity of the Vachanger DEPENDED on the type of sealing sleeve. I personally believe that the PF has a better vacuum power than the Vachanger though I've never owned a Vachanger before.

Would like to hear your thoughts on this guys

Comment

Discussed this with another member via PM last night actually, and he reckons the sealing sleeve and ring from the vac-hanger would be an awesome mod to the phallosan. That there would not be a need to but the whole new vac-hanger, just those two products. Interesting idea indeed.

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                    I am still having a hard time believing that the Vachanger can hang up to 35 pounds during testing with such a poor way of creating vacuum. If that was really possible then Phallosan Forte should be able to do the same thing too if one use a good silicone sleeve for sealing. As I understand the weight capacity of the Vachanger DEPENDED on the type of sealing sleeve. I personally believe that the PF has a better vacuum power than the Vachanger though I've never owned a Vachanger before.

Would like to hear your thoughts on this guys

Comment

Hey Kick can you show me a pick of what your talking about, I'm thinking about starting to hang with the phallosan really soon like next week. I think Iron monkey mentioned something like this.

Discussed this with another member via PM last night actually, and he reckons the sealing sleeve and ring from the vac-hanger would be an awesome mod to the phallosan. That there would not be a need to but the whole new vac-hanger, just those two products. Interesting idea indeed.
                      Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

The vacuum cone heads and also the hard sealing sleeves.

Penis Stretcher Products & Natural Penis Enlargement without Pills

Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
                        Hey Kick can you show me a pick of what your talking about, I'm thinking about starting to hang with the phallosan really soon like next week. I think Iron monkey mentioned something like this.

Comment

Ok guys I'm stoked about hanging Next Monday I can't wait, thanks kick for all your help I'll be adding some green bars for you.
                          Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

No problem buddy, hope you enjoy it as much as I am. It is way easier to keep up than the really long extending hours.

Comment

Your hanging with your Phallosan, I am extending with my LG, we have all gone mad.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I know, the PE world has gone mad

Haha, it is good though. Just read your description of your modification on the LG thread, your fatigue from it sounds like the fatigue I am getting from hanging long sets with the phallosan, the whole shaft rather than any lig pull. It sounds like a similar process too, higher force than extenders and more direct, but a lot longer hours than typical hanging is recommended for. I am loving it so far. Hopefully in a few months we will see some gains from our madness

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                                Your hanging with your Phallosan, I am extending with my LG, we have all gone mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X