how to use an extender? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use an extender? HELP

I have got the silicone noose and foam pad for the wrap.
    I apply the extender to my flaccid penis. I then turn the screws and it extends with the screws coming further away base and of course then traction bolts. My question is the traction bolts with also unscrew. Bit as each Ridge measures the traction level I can't seem to make mine do this. Instead it stays just above 900grams but the device carrys on becoming larger. Do I keep going until my penis pulls the bars back to that traction level? It just seems to go very long, it also seems pretty stiff, I can't push the top down to the highest traction even with my hands. Should I try and loosen up spring inside or am I just doing it completely wrong

You need to compress the extender first, then while holding it compressed, fasten your self in.
    Then begin adjusting to make it longer.

If you run out of adjusting, and the screws come out, then you will need to build the extender longer by adding rod sections; then repeat the above process.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hi wreckingball,
      The statement "I can't push the top down to the highest traction even with my hands." is a flag; it sounds like something is binding in the spring assembly. You should be able to compress the springs and you should test with the extender off to workout why it's not compressing. Would you mind giving the brand to help isolate the problem?
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

The pro extender, basic one which you get in the cardboard box, with the silicone tube and a foam padding

Comment

Should I get a new spring from a pen or something see how that goes?

Comment

Working...
          X