Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking my LG on holiday.....don't care what customs say!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking my LG on holiday.....don't care what customs say!!!

Ok,

So I'm currently in a period of being my most consistent with PE and the PI's and gains I'm getting are all positive...thus my motivation and dedication to this have been cemented. After years of being inconsistent and becoming disillusioned I have found something that's working for me and that I enjoy - bonus is of course my pecker seems to like it too!!

I bought an LG and love it, so much that its coming on holiday abroad - my progress has been great and I don't want to lose my consistency so after deliberation I've decided it's coming.....so my suitcase gets scanned and customs might pull me.... I'll just say 'Its a device for making me getting a bigger cock.......and what' never gonna see them again....

So next week will see me hanging 3x20min sets at 6lb....making your cock grow whilst getting some sunshine, can't beat it. Good luck all
    BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
    EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

I used to work as a baggage handler for a major American carrier. it was always funny to get a bag that was vibrating. the let-down is that pretty much every single time, it ended up being a toothbrush or electric razor that an inexperienced traveler put into a front or side compartment (you could feel the outline and oftentimes turn it off through the bag. I never made a habit out of going through peoples bags (out of respect), but if something fell out I would put it back in so that it would not fall out again.

oh yeah... some of the dumbest travelers were young girls. basically any and every time a bag busted open on the tarmac in view of passengers in the terminal, it was always made up of a colorful selection of clothing and underwear.

as a personal experience one time when I was flying out of the country, I got flagged by customs (because I am always an ass when they are checking my passport and ticket after landing (like "how long do you plan on being in [insert country]?" "I dont know yet. 1 night maybe 2." "ah, visiting family?" "no. just going to wander around." "where do you plan on staying then?" "wherever I end up. not really sure I am going to be 'staying' anywhere because I might just end up going on a small drinking binge and just stay awake for the next 48 hours or so."). one time in Canada, the person responsible for the secondary search was an attractive female. she was quite thorough; going through every single pocket of the bag and even every single pocket of the clothing. she even went through the pictures on my camera. I wish I had a dick pic or 2 on there in hindsight. she kept trying to come off as a hard ass through the corny 1-liners I was telling and did not let her guard up until I pointed out a semi-hidden pocket that she missed that contained a stack of Army documents of mine that I just forgot about because I never used that pocket. she thumbed through a few of those and let me go.

point being... it is ok to be somewhat of an ass to customs as long as you aren't rude and have nothing to hide. hell... I havent flown in quite some time but I plan on going through security in a speedo/thong the next time it happens.

Comment

wroey, you only live once! Don't worry about what they say, just go have fun on vacation. Heck, maybe you'll give the customs person the little laugh they needed that day or something. And when you walk away, you can say with a smile, "You're welcome!"
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I was debating whether or not to wear my phallosan going through customs next week on holiday, would be hilarious, but I would probably miss my flight as a result...
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I took my hanger through but customs took my weights!! Wounded...it was only 3lb though as I was just going to do a maintenance week whilst away.....oh well start all over again....
          BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
          EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

I have made several flights into several countries and they haven't bothered my PE gear. I have packed my DIY LG, my vac pump, and my cylinder. No problems.

I was worried about the vac pump because of a slight similarity to a pistol, but being plastic, they haven't even opened the bag.

You shouldn't travel with weights, they are unnecessary. You can always buy a gallon jug of water at your destination and empty it to meet your needs, (1 Gal = 8.33 lbs, 1 Qt = 2.1 lbs, 1 pt = 1 lb). Put the jug back into the plastic sack and put the hand loops into the clip. Easy Day.

Comment

Working...
            X