For people who hang....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    On one end of the spectrum you have the higher intensity regimens which advocate a large degree of force and [usually] a low degree of volume. Most manual stretches and heavy hanging would fall into that category. At the other end of the spectrum you have the lower intensity/high volume regimens- which include extender work, ADS, Phallosan, and light hanging.

The resistance that you'll want to use is that which will stimulate the most growth. This is usually found through trial and error, and in most cases a trainee should try out the more intense methods first as they're usually more time efficient. It shouldn't take more than a couple of training cycles to determine which type of training would work best for you.
    Thank you for the reply That makes a lot of sense to me, though many advocate hanging later on (after conditioning which is definatly important) because its viewed as an exercises to do AFTER you have, "maxed out", the gains from a manual exercise. What's your view on, "maxing out", gains from an exercise? Also what would be your view on doing other exercises such as jelqing, manual stretching, pumping etc... as well as hanging. I've read a lot that many people who hang, JUST HANG. Many thanks,

JF

Comment

One more thing, I always hear of people transitioning from manual stretch's to hanging, never the other way round? Has anyone heard of someone who has?

JF

Comment

Originally posted by john fin View Post
        Thank you for the reply That makes a lot of sense to me, though many advocate hanging later on (after conditioning which is definatly important) because its viewed as an exercises to do AFTER you have, "maxed out", the gains from a manual exercise. What's your view on, "maxing out", gains from an exercise? Also what would be your view on doing other exercises such as jelqing, manual stretching, pumping etc... as well as hanging. I've read a lot that many people who hang, JUST HANG. Many thanks,

JF
        You're welcome

As long as your hands can keep up with your training needs, you can continue to train using manual exercise indefinitely. For one, you'll develop a better feel for applying intensity as well as adjusting for the nuances of how your penis works- something that is difficult to do with device-based training.

Still, if your penis requires extreme loads of training that would make manual work inconvenient, then either combining device work with your manual work or even attempting a devices-only routine might be something to consider.

"Pre-exhausting" with manual stretches is a great way to cut down on the time needed for high volume based training like extender work, ADS, or Phallosan usage.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

One more thing, I always hear of people transitioning from manual stretch's to hanging, never the other way round? Has anyone heard of someone who has?

JF
          Yes. Consider that manual training allows you to apply immediate and variable intense bursts of effort. Even in the best of cases, hanging requires time to set up/ remove the device; and while you can use some techniques to make your hanging more challenging (e.g.- see "Advanced Hanging for Repetitions"), it does not have the flexibility or variability that manual training has.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

PE is all about maxing out your gains and doing what suits you at that particular time. You also have to balance out time put into a device or exercise to the benefits received from that thing. For example, as I mentioned to you before, I stopped seeing gains after 2500 hours with the phallosan, went from 2500 to 3060 hours without a single mm, and that was including my manual routine on top of that. Solution = ditch the phallosan because time put in does not warrant gains received.

As has been mentioned before, I believe manual is a great way to gauge you PE brain to dick understanding, how much pressure you can take and what is best for you. Devices generally don't have as a direct link, so there is greater ease to overtrain with them.

With manual stretches, there is PHYSICALLY a limitation on how much force and how long you can hold that stretch with. You will always have a certain physical limitation in this regard, and that is why it is good to work up to this physical limitation. When you cannot pull for longer or harder, then often your gains will stagnate. The same does not apply to devices such as hanging. You can technically hang as heavy and for as long as your DICK can handle, instead of losing out to physical hand limitations.

That is why I have gone back to a manual stretch routine before I think about hanging. I want to max out all possible gains that my hands can do before moving onto hanging. Doing the other way around would be idiotic in my opinion. You mentioned about well what about increasing time with manual, could this mirror hanging etc. But you are not physically going to be able to stretch, and stretch to the same efficacy the whole way through your session once you go past an hour of stretching.

You could break it up into different sessions throughout the day, technically, but the amount of time expended versus gains would have to be considered. Same as what I said with the phallosan, I spent nearly 600 hours with no gains, therefore it was not worth it for me. If I wore it for 1000 hours I might have seen 1/16 - 1/8 gain, but the time expended would not be worth the result for me. Same with manual exercises, you could keep increasing it, but there is going to be a limitating factor both physically and mentally!!!
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Another great reply that answers all of my questions mebs, rep!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                "Pre-exhausting" with manual stretches is a great way to cut down on the time needed for high volume based training like extender work, ADS, or Phallosan usage.
                Thank you Big Al, all of my questions have been answered in regards to what you said above, could the same be said for hanging? Since the point of hanging is to FATIGUE quicker could manual be done before hand?

Comment

Apologies for answering for Big Al, but yes, he has mentioned this very point several times already. And I totally agree with him, pre-fatiguing with manual before hanging would be awesome. It is the essence of my principle of using the extender and manual, pre-fatigue first and then I went in and extended, fatigue came quicker and so did the gains!

Thank you Big Al, all of my questions have been answered in regards to what you said above, could the same be said for hanging? Since the point of hanging is to FATIGUE quicker could manual be done before hand?

Comment

No problem mate, glad to be of help. It also helped clarify in my head about this topic, so good question and great discussion from the members on this topic!

Another great reply that answers all of my questions mebs, rep!

Comment

You're welcome

That can work, but if you're hanging very heavy then the fatigue factor will be covered fairly quickly.

Comment

Thank guys all cleared up, hope this will help some members on the forum as well

Comment

Yup same dude. Definitely would leave hanging off til all gains are maxed out with lighter work though, in my opinion. There is no limit with hanging!!

Thank guys all cleared up, hope this will help some members on the forum as well

Comment

Working...
                          X