Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a customer support number ?

Comment

• Hello. I recieved my order and am missing 4 items. I've emailed multiple times with no response and I called the 866 number on instructional pamphlet but it is disconnected. Has this company gone under?

Comment

• Can anyone do me a huge favor and measure how long the quad infinitfit regular support is and how long the quad mini support is that comes in the box? I am not sure which one I am missing. Thanks!

Comment

• They are very slow with answering emails but they are still around.
          Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

• I haven't been able to wear the extender since I bought it. It came with velcro straps, silicone straps, and comfort straps...all of which don't work on me. I'm not able to achieve a partial erection by myself, so the head is too small to keep anything I wrap around my penis from slipping off. It almost feels like I need three hands to put it on, so I've given up at this point and feel I've wasted a lot of money.
            Also, the penis pump it came with is too narrow for me to put my penis into. I had to remove the silicone sleeve before I can use it, and the suction on it is quite weak because the rubber bulb is too weak to expand with any pressure.
            Anyone with a similar experience?
            Starting:
            FL: 4.0", FG: 3.75", BPEL: 6.75", EG: 4.75"
            Current:
            FL: 5.0", FG: 4.75", BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.7"

Comment

Working...
            X