No announcement yet.

REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelojones, the starter kit range is around 3" up to around 7.5" (if you thread out on the adjustment screws otherwise its around 6.5"). If you get the quad support it will support around 1.0" to 7.5" lengths; Adam can probably provide better details.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      Canelojones, the starter kit range is around 3" up to around 7.5" (if you thread out on the adjustment screws otherwise its around 6.5"). If you get the quad support it will support around 1.0" to 7.5" lengths; Adam can probably provide better details.
      is that flaccid or erect because i'm 7.5" erect now

Comment

where are you x4labs ?
        i am sending many emails to you but not answer from you

Comment

try their online contact us form at:

https://www.x4labs.com/contact.php

Reminder, the PEGym forum is occasionally visited by an X4Labs rep, however, we are a support forum of a general nature and not a vehicle for you to resolve order problems.

Please use the link I've given you.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by canelojones View Post
            is that flaccid or erect because i'm 7.5" erect now
            Stretched flaccid. A little expensive, but you can buy add on lengths at their web site. The lengths are interchangeable with some of the other makers so you may try google to get a better price.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I also have ordered one of their products on 18.12. Its 30.12 now and I haven't gotten any email or tracking numbers from them. I know christmas adds to the delays, but I'm getting worried. (I ordered the package to Finland). It doesn't have any chemicals or the like, which could make the delivery time longer. I'll update here what happens next.

I also got an email on 22.12 which had FedEx logos and says:

Dear Customer,

Your parcel has arrived at December 19. Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you.
              To receive your parcel, print this label and go to the nearest office.

So it got me worried if that's really from FedEx. It had an ID number, but nothing was found with it on the FedEx website. It had a link to download a shipping label, but I checked the file with online scanners and they said it was harmful and contained an executable file. Also the 19th. day would be too fast delivery anyway?
              testi
              Last edited by testi; 12-30-2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

today is 30/12 sir
                i ordered my device on 18/12 what is going on if there is any problem i want to know it .
                where is my device and if you can not send the device because of any problem then send me my money back.that is really annoying no one answer or send an email nothing. i used every possible way to talk to you but there is no change.

Comment

I also ordered on the 22nd. Received a DHL tracking # the next day. I called DHL yesterday & they said X4 hasn't given them the package yet so I called X4 & the rep said they were shipping it yesterday. When I check the dhl tracking information, its still showing the info from last week & hasn't been updated. So much for X4's claim of 2 day shipping. I came across a website today with X4 consumer complaints & several complaints were customers that never received their order & say that they were scammed by x4. With the rep on PE Gym not responding, I hope I haven't been scammed by this company.

Comment

How did you call them please?

Comment

Here you go Jhon. Good luck
                      X4 labs customer service
                      +1 (866) 851-8858

Comment

Originally posted by growinthextrainch View Post
                        I also ordered on the 22nd. Received a DHL tracking # the next day. I called DHL yesterday & they said X4 hasn't given them the package yet so I called X4 & the rep said they were shipping it yesterday. When I check the dhl tracking information, its still showing the info from last week & hasn't been updated. So much for X4's claim of 2 day shipping. I came across a website today with X4 consumer complaints & several complaints were customers that never received their order & say that they were scammed by x4. With the rep on PE Gym not responding, I hope I haven't been scammed by this company.
                        Sir if you could call them for me and ask them about the order to egypt I would be thankful to you a lot

Comment

Jhon I posted the phone number I used to contact them. Give them a call.

*update-my device was indeed picked up & I'm now able to track it on the dhl site. Should arrive soon. Good luck to the others who was as anxious as I was. Last night I read on the X4 labs site that due too the holidays, there could be delays in receiving orders.

Comment

i want to cancel the order x4lab now.
                            this is the third time i am asking you to give me my money and cancel the order

Comment

Beware of fake FedEx emails! The hackers send a wave of these on holiday seasons, like before christmas.
                              Beware of very real-looking FedEx emails | Usa NEWS

PS: No messages recieved yet from 4xlabs. I have also sent an email to them and also to the representative who sometimes visits this forum, one week ago.

Comment

I ordered the Deluxe package from X4 Labs on 12/22/14 with free Express 1-2 day shipping, but did not see a tracking number for a few days (I'm sure Christmas didn't help) so called them. I spoke with a couple different reps over the course of a couple days as they tried to help locate my order. Overall they were helpful and helped ease my concerns as I had also seen a couple complaints regarding customers not receiving their order. I finally got a tracking number two days ago in email and the order at that point came lighting quick (the next day), so I received my package yesterday. Not counting Christmas Day and the weekend it took over 5 business days, so longer than expected, (I suspect largely due to the Holidays), but I did eventually get it and was pleased I got through and could speak with someone every time I called.

Comment

Working...
                                X