VacHanger thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question...

With the LG you first have to bring the HG inside the chamber to 5-10HG then apply the weight which further increases the HG. Does this mean pound for pound the vachanger will have less HG inside the chamber than the LG?

Comment

Originally posted by john fin View Post
      Quick question...

With the LG you first have to bring the HG inside the chamber to 5-10HG then apply the weight which further increases the HG. Does this mean pound for pound the vachanger will have less HG inside the chamber than the LG?
      Yes and no, the LG can have the same amount of HG as the VacHanger does but the VacHanger can't have more HG than the LG because it doesn't utilize a dedicated air pump like the LG does which means it's limited on the HG it can generate.

Comment

Ok Guys, I have another inquiry. As I am in the second week of using the new vachanger 3, I have noticed something interesting. I am hanging 6 1/4 lbs. comfortably, but here is the catch. If when apply the cylinder and sealing sleeve and I suck too much air out via the tubing and start hanging, I feel way too much pressure at tip of head (regardless of taping the tip or using a very low amount of weight- 5lbs let's say ). But if I only suck lightly, if at all then I can hang comfortably. Does this mean that I should not create unnecessary pressure at my given conditioned weight level for the time being??? It is harder to measure pressure when using your mouth to suck the air as opposed to having a pressure gauged pump like the LG uses. Any advice for me would be appreciated as I most certainly want to continue moving up in weight in order to create fatigue

Comment

I have noticed that this soreness at the tip of the glans quite uncomfortable as well. However, I have a few tips that might help.

- I notice that this discomfort is worst when I move up in weight until I get used to the new weight. Move up very slowly in weight, only 0.5 lbs a week at most.

- Do shorter sets when getting used to the new weight.

- Put several wraps over the tip of glans/urethra opening.

- The first 2-5 minutes are the worst with the tip discomfort, after that it eases off and is fine. I ease myself into it by holding the weights and gradually letting go of the weight little by little instead of just having the full force of the weight from the get-go.

- I have not tried the different amounts of pressure or air being sucked out, but if there is less pressure when you suck less air out, and you still have a good seal, then that should be fine too
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yes I have noticed a direct correlation between the pain at tip of head and amount of air sucked out. The more air sucked out, the more pain 10-fold. But also, should I jam my dick-head all the way into the cylinder?? or maybe leave a little room (a millimeter or 2?) for the expansion of the head when vacuum sealed?? It also seems to be much better when I leave a little room.

Comment

I agree, I forgot to mention that. If I jam it all the way in, I get more discomfort too. It is a difficult balance to get right, just try to leave a little room for expansion. Hope these tips help somewhat

Comment

With my setup for hanging I haven't experienced any soreness from the meatus nor the glans. My technique is somewhat unique and a completely different method compared to the standard protection of using tape as a wrap. If you are interested with my setup check out the thread I made explaining my method with pictures included as a link within the thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...m-hanging.html

Comment

Yes!! Thank you Kick. All these tips have helped out very much. Even vac hangers require us to perfect our technique and slowly condition ourselves, not just the BIB hanger.

Comment

Still trying to decide between the LG and VH3, So far the only person I know that has both is tbone but he doesn't actually use them to hang.

What kind of hg pressure can you get from the VH3 using just your mouth? How is MB able to hold up to 30lbs when other LG users have had to pump up to maxumum pressure to be able to hold much less than that!?

Comment

I don't know mate, you should e-mail MB, his e-mail address is on the autoextender site. He will be able to fill you in on those details, as I don't think anyone here would know.

Originally posted by Drake777 View Post
                      Still trying to decide between the LG and VH3, So far the only person I know that has both is tbone but he doesn't actually use them to hang.

What kind of hg pressure can you get from the VH3 using just your mouth? How is MB able to hold up to 30lbs when other LG users have had to pump up to maxumum pressure to be able to hold much less than that!?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake777 View Post

Drake, it all comes down to the nature of the vacuum seal and how the weight is transferred to the penis.

The LG transfers the weight to the penis 1. where the penis and the walls of the chamber touch and 2. where the penis and the silicone sleeve touch. The seal is the entire area where the penis and the silicone sleeve touch. The vacuum helps "seat" your penis against the chamber walls.

When you apply weight the silicone sleeve and the penis (where they touch) stretch. This minute stretch allows some movement and increases the vacuum. This can compromise the vacuum seal. The greater the weight, the greater the stretch the higher the risk of problems with the seal. Thus the importance of achieving maximum contact between the penis and the walls of the chamber (usually done by going to a higher vacuum level and waiting for full expansion). Higher weight requires higher vacuum to achieve higher friction to reduce stretching of the silicone sleeve.

The VacHanger cone changes both how the weight is transferred to the penis and how the vacuum seal is maintained. It transfers the weight to the penis 1. where the penis and the walls of the chamber touch and 2. where the penis and the silicone cone touch a critical part of this transfer is where the cone and the chamber touch. But, not having used it myself, I can't tell you if the load is distributed evenly between the two or not. I suspect more weight is transferred by the cone, depending how the cone and the chamber interact. The seal is the entire area where the silicone cone and the penis touch and where the cone and the chamber touch. The vacuum helps seat the penis and the cone against the chamber.

When you apply the weight the construction of the cone prevents stretching (i.e. carrying) from the weight. Because the cone stretches less, there is a lower probability of losing the seal where the penis and the cone touch. This means you only require vacuum level sufficient to maintain the seal between the cone and the chamber.

This becomes a balancing act as you increase the weight; what weight is sufficient to separate the cone from the chamber? The manufacturer says 10lbs. The solution is to roll a sleeve over the place where the two join. The sleeve effectively reinforces the joint between the cone and the chamber and increases the surface area of the vacuum seal. This means you can add more weight before you compromise the vacuum seal between the cone, the chamber, and now the sleeve. I suspect that if you slightly stretch the sleeve as it is applied, it will reinforce the seal better.

Thus by removing the condition that poses the highest risk to the vacuum seal (the stretching of the silicone sleeve and the penis) the vachanger v3 can hold higher weight without the higher vacuum level.
                        namsokiek
                        Banned
                        Last edited by namsokiek; 01-22-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Hey there mate! Sorry for bothering, but can you please tell me how is your hanging experience going with the Vachanger3? I just opened a thread (I'd be thankful if you can check it out and comment) and I would like to get some advice if the Vachanger is any good? I own a Bib and it does not seem to work well for me (as I am uncut) and I consider selling my Bib hanger and buying me a Vachanger3. Can you please read the thread and answer my questions?

( https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lp-please.html ) link to my thread.

Comment

Got lots of PMs about the vachanger over the past few weeks so said I would bump this thread.

Comment

I wonder why so much buzz about it?

Comment

I duno,because it is a cheap good quality hanger?

Comment

Working...
                                X