Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I use bathmate for the first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use bathmate for the first time?

After restarting PE over the past 4 months or so, I have just purchased and received Bathmate. I've watch videos and read instructions but am unclear on how to actually proceed as a first time user. I am 5 inches BPEL. I have many questions.

How far do I pump my penis? Do I constantly pump or pump a few times and remain within that position? How many minutes should I keep Bathmate on? Do I go until my penis is a certain length inside or based on number of pumps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to have expert advice before I take on using it for the first time.

Thanks as always everyone.

After the warm-up, and filling the bathmate (shower or tub), make a seal, and give it just a few pumps. This will be a lower level of pressure, but for a beginning, it's a safe place to start.

You want to stay like that for 15 minutes total, but take a minute or two break every five minutes. Massage, and encourage fresh blood flow.

So...

Seal, do a few pumps, stay for 5 minutes.
    Release and massage for 1-2 minutes.

As time goes on, you can increase pumps to increase pressure. Watch out for red spots, edema, or other indicators of over expansion. Keep a close eye on PI's.

There ya go!

*moved post to devices forum
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Fill with water.
      insert ding dong
      pump a few times
      stay in for 5 minutes
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you guys very much for the response as always. Do I go in hard or flaccid? I went in flaccid after reading the messages and gave a few pumps and stayed that way but A. Could not see my dick, and B. did not feeling anything in particular or see any difference after usage.

Comment

Enter the cylinder while erect.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Guys I'm curious why you recommend pumping with the bathmate for only 5 minutes at a time instead of a straight 15-20 minutes set? Do you get better expansion that way or is it strictly for safety reasons?

How do you massage the penis for 1-2 minutes? Wet jelqs? I could never do these properly unless I use lube.

Comment

He's new to the device ! If you go in there with no experience and pump your dick up like Arnold in a GYM in the 70s he'll blow his dick up ! All joking a side, you really need to stick with a 5 min pump for a week or so just to get into the way the BathMate feels and not do damage. Also if you do over do things on a shorter pump time, or lesser vacuum and have issues they will be less significant than could be with longer sessions. TAAB

Comment

Working...
              X