Alternative to bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to bathmate?

Found this while looking for X40 Extreme, anyone had experiece of it, My Hercules is a little tight on girth and as iv'e only had it about a month its a lot of money to buy a X40. Unless I can sell the Hercules.
    Dr Joel Kaplan Deluxe Water Penis Pump( about £30 )

I have not read reviews about it before, but the FDA does not like it.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Some people have used water in their quality air pump, and apparently it works pretty well.
      30 £ for a pump means it is very likely not quality, so you may as well avoid it.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but it appears to be a regular grip pump with an in-line water catch. And I agree, if the deal is too good to be true, it usually is.

Today's a great day to look for sales online. May find what you're looking for at a really good discount.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Get an air pump for around 100 bucks,will last you well instead of that one.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Get an air pump for around 100 bucks,will last you well instead of that one.

Which air pump do you recommend? I see a lot of bathmate posts. However, I don't have access to a bath; stand up shower only. Also, I think being able to use it anywhere as opposed to the bathroom would be beneficial as well. Last thing, I read that air pumps help with stamina (not cuming as fast). Do you have any air pump that you prefer over the competition?

Comment

I really like my Maxi leluv pump. Very durable and easy to use. Any bleeder brake pump type pump and cylinder will be fine. I personally would stay away from plastic pumps cos I broke one very easily before,but others find then okay.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I've never pumped, but heard only water- based ones are worth while (bathmate).

Comment

i own a kaplan deluxe pump and a bathmats x40. the kaplan i like the best, good control, comfortable. the bathmate i thought i would try as i need a larger kaplan cylinder. I have to say the bathmate DOES NOTHING for me other then pinches my skin! i've read the reviews etc before buying but really can;t compare the kaplan to bathmate. my .02

Comment

Spam Alert^
                    Start-30/Oct/2014
                    6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
                    06/April/2015
                    7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
                    16/Aug/2015
                    7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
                    Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
                    The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Comment

I think it's just a personal review Zeds, but thank you for keeping an eye out. We appreciate it.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                      X