No announcement yet.

Penimaster Pro or Phallosan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can tell you guys is that phallosan as a company has terrible customer service. My medium condom broke two weeks ago and they still have not reply to my 4 emails and messages. The three free condoms promotion seems to be non existent. I'm thinking about going with penimaster now and file a claim with my bank.

Just a warning. I've had the device for almost one month and I've only been able to use it for about two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
      Can anyone tell me which is more comfortable and which can be worn the longest?
      I've had my phallosan since last Friday. Since Monday-Friday I worn it 12-13 hours while going 3-4 hours at school time. It's very comfortable but I started getting tiny blister Friday I think going too hard too soon. But I found it extremely comfortable. So much so I was worried it wasn't working as I didn't feel any fatigue after wearing it all day.

Comment

Originally posted by LongDreamer View Post
        All I can tell you guys is that phallosan as a company has terrible customer service. My medium condom broke two weeks ago and they still have not reply to my 4 emails and messages. The three free condoms promotion seems to be non existent. I'm thinking about going with penimaster now and file a claim with my bank.

Just a warning. I've had the device for almost one month and I've only been able to use it for about two weeks.
        Have you looked at pumping sleeves? Supposed to last much longer and are dirt cheap

Comment

have had my Phallosan since Jan15. still have the original sleeve and the 3 extra's. Make sure you use baby powder before you roll the sleeve back up, keep you nails trimmed and you will have no issues.

Ma999--- I felt the same way, however i can tell you it is working. don't go to hard to fast take your time getting used to it. I did not wear it longer than 8 hours a day for 6 days 1 day rest for the first month. now i am wearing it 6 days 10-16 hours depending on work schedule with 1 day rest. Still not going to measure until my 90 day mark but i can say it looks bigger

LongDreamer-- Getting the extra sleeves may take awhile, they are sent via Malta Post, took me a month to get mine in the US. have you tried posting in the Phallosan forums on here for any issues you have had.

Comment

Originally posted by ma999 View Post
            Have you looked at pumping sleeves? Supposed to last much longer and are dirt cheap
            I was looking at these sealing sleeves "http://www.autoextender.com/usorder.html" but I'm not sure which one would be a good replacement for the medium size condom of the phallosan. Can any1 with some experience help?

Regardless though, phallosan forte customer service is truly abysmal to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by qwafling View Post
              have had my Phallosan since Jan15. still have the original sleeve and the 3 extra's. Make sure you use baby powder before you roll the sleeve back up, keep you nails trimmed and you will have no issues.

Ma999--- I felt the same way, however i can tell you it is working. don't go to hard to fast take your time getting used to it. I did not wear it longer than 8 hours a day for 6 days 1 day rest for the first month. now i am wearing it 6 days 10-16 hours depending on work schedule with 1 day rest. Still not going to measure until my 90 day mark but i can say it looks bigger

LongDreamer-- Getting the extra sleeves may take awhile, they are sent via Malta Post, took me a month to get mine in the US. have you tried posting in the Phallosan forums on here for any issues you have had.
              I've sent emails everywhere. Post issues here to Julian and sent him 2 PMs. So at this point, I've done all an enduring customer could do to get an issue resolved. Still, not one reply from him here or from others in his company. I shouldn't have to go spend more money on alternate sleeves after I just spent $360 for something I was able to use for 2 weeks. It's just not right.

Comment

Oh wow. I was under the assumption PF had pretty good customer service. I assume maybe because they are overseas? Looks as if PMP is as well. There's a lot more feedback from PF users which is why I was leaning more towards going with them but now I'm reconsidering. Just wish there were more PMP users to give their feedback. My main concerns are comfort, wear time, effects on sensitivity, concealment, and of course customer service. Spending 300+ bucks I would expect have great customer service. Can anyone that's tried both or are familiar rate which ones best considering the above concerns?
                Starting..........Current
                BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                NBPEL - 7"........8"
                MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
                9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Working...
                X