Extender to Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender to Hanging

Hi all...I've been using the SG for a little over a year with noticeable gains...started with just straight extending then 8 months in some manual to..o plus some bathmate for good measure..my point is I've had enough of the long hours in the SG and want to try hanging instead for the last half inch..

Question is which hanger and where from bearing in mind i'm in the uk.

All help appreciated

Depends on a few things, i.e. time to spare, money, etc. It also depends on whether you would get annoyed at constantly having to wrap/re-wrap every 20 minutes or if you want to do long sets where you can just hang away.

These questions will divide up whether or not you want a compression hanger or a vacuum-hanger. It will also narrow down which brand would be more suitable for you (price-wise).

Personally, I hang with the vachanger3 by the company autoextender and really enjoy it. The vacuum cone design is ingenious in my opinion.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks for the info..I had a quick flick through the hanging post and noticed the 2 types of hanging you mentioned..one of the vachanger 3...so how long have you been using it and have you got any results..money isn't a massive issue and I do have a time although pe work takes up so much I need to free up time hence dropping the SG

Comment

I have been hanging with it since October 2014. I have gained 0.25" in BPEL and 0.5" in BPFSL with it since then. However, you have to keep in mind that I was not new to PE and had gained nearly 1.5" prior to that, hence the gains coming at a slower pace. The other vachanger option is the LG hanger. I do not own this hanger, but many on here really like it. Other than those two, your only options are compression hangers, which the bib hanger would be the most renowned in the area.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by macca111 View Post
        Thanks for the info..I had a quick flick through the hanging post and noticed the 2 types of hanging you mentioned..one of the vachanger 3...so how long have you been using it and have you got any results..money isn't a massive issue and I do have a time although pe work takes up so much I need to free up time hence dropping the SG

Comment

You may want to consider a sock hanger to test to see if you like hanging. I used one for three months while my wife went to physical Therapy for three months and gained 1/4".

Wrap your shaft with 12" of self sticking tape covering about two inches of your shaft below the glans. Slide all the way into a small sweat sock and apply a cable camp about 3/4" below the corona. Tie weights (circular weights cost about $1 per pound) with a shoe lace around the closed end of the sock. I started with 5 lbs and slowly increased the weight to 13.

If you find you like hanging, move on to the better quality devices.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sounds like it maybe the way forward for me...I've gained 1 inch since December 2013 a little over a year with the size genetics plus a little manual..so you have the vachanger3 then..whats sort of time do you put in may I ask..and thanks very much for original reply..

Comment

I always aim to put in 2 hours a day. I would have put in more hours when I first started hanging at lighter weights. Although the past 2 months I only hang 1 hour a day cos I am concentrating on girth in my routine now.

Sounds like it maybe the way forward for me...I've gained 1 inch since December 2013 a little over a year with the size genetics plus a little manual..so you have the vachanger3 then..whats sort of time do you put in may I ask..and thanks very much for original reply..

Comment

I think i'd like to switch to hanging like I said at beginning of post for the last 1/2 inch or so..vachanger3 look favourite..next question which package and where to order from?...

Comment

From the autoextender site. The second package is best, if you have your own weights etc.

I think i'd like to switch to hanging like I said at beginning of post for the last 1/2 inch or so..vachanger3 look favourite..next question which package and where to order from?...

Comment

Working...
                  X