Making Time To Hang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Time To Hang?

How do you guys make time to hang 10 hours a week? it doesn't seem like much at first, but im finding it difficult to fit into my schedule. Don't confuse this with lack of motivation or commitment; im simply asking how to make time

Weekends are usually no problem, but I work an afternoon shift (2 30 - 10pm) so rather than having one big window to hang, I have two smaller windows
    Started Big Al's JFR 12/5/16

CURRENT:
    NBPFL: 4.5"
    BPFL: 5.5"
    FG: 4.5"
    NBPEL: 5.9"
    BPEL: 6.9"
    EG: 5"

Looking over my question I guess the obvious answer is to do it before/after work, but when you consider the little things (grocery shopping, cooking, eating) and non-work time commitments (gym, friends) one's free time starts to dwindle down

Do you do most of your hanging work on the weekends or something?
    Started Big Al's JFR 12/5/16

CURRENT:
    NBPFL: 4.5"
    BPFL: 5.5"
    FG: 4.5"
    NBPEL: 5.9"
    BPEL: 6.9"
    EG: 5"

Comment

I hang whenever I have time alone. I hang while I relax and watch tv or on the computer. I work a full time job and I manage to hang 2hrs a least a day. I even keep it secret from my gf. That woud be one awkward-ass conversation explaining to her why i hang weights off my dick.
      Start 1-09-15
      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Waking up early and fitting a couple sets is very helpful, if you have your own office at work that could be useful (DISCLAIMER! highly likely to be fired if caught), hanging while reading/watching tv/ cooking. also adds some time, all you need to do is find six twenty minute slots, wake up early and hang 2 sets before bed, and make time for two sets before bed also try to make time for 2 sets during the day.

I feel your pain time-wise. I have a full time job, a part time job and I'm also starting up my own company lately. When not working I'm either travelling to work or at the gym.
        Good Luck with your gains,
        CMP
        Measurements as of 22/9/12
        183mm BPEL
        120mm MSEG
        135mm BEG
        188mm BPFSL

Comment

As they mentioned, combine your hanging when you are doing other things like eating, cooking, watching tv, doing work etc. You have to find time in order for hanging to work. You are not in work until 2.30!! Get up at 7 am and do your hanging!
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. Weekends are no problem, but it seems like almost all of my free time on weekdays after work is spent sitting in a hanger. One thing I did recently that helps a little is raising my sets from 20 min. to 30 min. I was doing 20 min. sets with 10 min. rest in between. 6 sets. By going to 4, 30 min. sets I lose 20 min. of downtime, plus an additional 10 min. of wasted time putzing around with resetting the wrap and the hanger. So In total I save about 30 min. I do loosen the hanger and give him a breather for a few seconds halfway thru each set. This helps him get a little blood flow so he isn't as purple or cold after 30 min. of continuous hanging.

Comment

Working...
            X