Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging v. Extending v. Pumping

what's up guys!

So, I've been on a break for about 2 weeks now; with my new job and family in town, I've really had no time. Now that tongs have settled, my highway is wide open! Here's the thing, I feel like I want to add something into my routine and I'm weighing the pros and cons of the described title. Has anyone used 2, possible all 3 methods and can give some insight to the benefits of each and which seemed to work best for overall results. I'm looking to gain in both length and girth, so I'm open to any of these products.
    Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
    Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Some who have reached an 'end' in extending usually by ligament limitations, move on to hanging, kind of like the next step if one chooses.
    Pumping, usually a long term effort for increases in girth. Pumping can be done by itself, I use(d) it before and after extending, often just by itself. Some may experience some length increases.

In extending most find there is a ramp up of time, and adjusting of 'traction grams of pull' and a typical wearing time limit of 45 minutes to 2hrs, before needing a circulation break.

Hanging there are similar learning curves and weight adjusting, mixed in with whatever technology you have chosen (Bib, LG, etc).
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

How long is a piece of string question....

All are great. If you have time then hanging is great,if you don't mind a thing on your dick for multiple hours a day then extending is good.

If you want girth then clamping is good.

Now what type of string would you require?
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

They all work differently so it's like comparing apples, oranges and bananas
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

See, that's the thing- I guess I just can't make up my mind on what I want to use. All sound good, it sounds like hanging is more of a Step 2/3 than a Step 1- so I may lean more towards extending or pumping at this point.
          Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
          Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
          Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            How long is a piece of string question....

All are great. If you have time then hanging is great,if you don't mind a thing on your dick for multiple hours a day then extending is good.

If you want girth then clamping is good.

Now what type of string would you require?
            What he said. But with pumping instead of clamping.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
            X