Extenders and Tunica Limiting factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    I only wish people could use a little common sense. There is a distinct difference between making an observation and being malicious. If I said obese people make bad marathon runners, I am not speaking negatively about people who are fat. When I point out that little springs that can only induce 4 lbs of traction, it's just a fact. Same as saying a teaspoon cannot dig a hole as well as a shovel. You don't have to have a degree in mechanical engineering to understand that. I guess the debate over "less force and more massage" - vs - graduated heavy traction will be a matter of personal experience. I think talk is cheap. I have heard more guys tell me that they have gotten ZIP from extenders compared to hanging with the BiB or LG. I have yet to see any before or after pictures from those who have made these multi inch gains using extenders. I have a before and after photos.

Dr. Richard Howard has degree in Biology. He has written a very well documented article for the PEGym about penis anatomy and the Tunica Albuginea. I suggest you look it up and read it. That tunica is very tough tissue, so is the suspensory ligament. I think you should read up on Muscle Fascia massage too. To suggest that you can't have a healthy penis if you use heavy weight is just flat wrong. My penis is very healthy! The development between all three chambers, and the vascular system is very observable. My EQ is outstanding! We can have debate over this, just don't get your feelers all bent! I like Chevy's better than Fords too by the way and if you want to laugh your ass off, then Google / You Tube - Armi King (Chevy Silverado).

I mentioned your penis where?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Also you can dig just as nice a hole with a shovel or a spoon. The hole won't know the difference. It is a matter of dedication, persistence, but not a requirement that a shovel be used. My lack of photographic abilities does not change the facts of my multiple inch penis gains either. There are many paths to the top of the mountain. In this case penis growth. Suggesting that your path is the only path is silly. It also leaves so much room for guys like me who have gained multiple inches in other ways than yours to criticize you. Actually I stated that hour product was a good product. I forked out the money and tried your product and I endorse it.
      I just totally disagree that heavy weight hanging is the only method for multiple inch gains. I swing an extra 3 inches of BPEL and could not hang for very long at all. The blood blisters made it impossible. Even with that being the case I still endorse your product. I even endorse hanging. Just not exclusively, nor as the exclusive method.
      As to criticizing hour sales tactics... I will tell you I have owned several businesses and still do, I have been a salesman, and trained by some of the top sales schools in the country. Not once has it been taught to me to dis your competition as the preferred alternative. So my suggestion to you is under promise, over deliver, and don't talk about the other guys at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        Also you can dig just as nice a hole with a shovel or a spoon. The hole won't know the difference. It is a matter of dedication, persistence, but not a requirement that a shovel be used. My lack of photographic abilities does not change the facts of my multiple inch penis gains either. There are many paths to the top of the mountain. In this case penis growth. Suggesting that your path is the only path is silly. It also leaves so much room for guys like me who have gained multiple inches in other ways than yours to criticize you. Actually I stated that hour product was a good product. I forked out the money and tried your product and I endorse it.
        I just totally disagree that heavy weight hanging is the only method for multiple inch gains. I swing an extra 3 inches of BPEL and could not hang for very long at all. The blood blisters made it impossible. Even with that being the case I still endorse your product. I even endorse hanging. Just not exclusively, nor as the exclusive method.
        As to criticizing hour sales tactics... I will tell you I have owned several businesses and still do, I have been a salesman, and trained by some of the top sales schools in the country. Not once has it been taught to me to dis your competition as the preferred alternative. So my suggestion to you is under promise, over deliver, and don't talk about the other guys at all.
        Never suggested that hanging alone was the only way to make gains. I also never said extenders were useless. I have said on a number of occasions that they have their place in PE, but primarily as an ADS. I get numerous emails from guys who have bought extenders and are now in drawers not being used. I have some very funny stories of guys using extenders out in public and having them fall off and out their pant leg in front of people.

I think you are correct, there are multiple ways to make PE gains. The question is what is the most effective? Coming from an engineering background and understanding the biology tissue growth, I just find it very hard to believe that extenders promote significant gains. I think the most effective PE is a three legged stool comprised of hand stretching, weight hanging and pumping.

PE Gym had two members go on what I consider an all out attack on our device. They criticized the price, which they are entitled to do, if you don't think the price is fair, then don't buy it. But then they both started threads to try and persuade guys to make their own home made versions. That is why I have no respect for either of them. As for you personally I want to say "thank you" for trying and endorsing my device. I have no doubt that you have owned your own businesses and understand what is required to be successful. I have never heard of anyone using our device and getting a blood blister. I wish you had contacted me and allowed me to help you trouble-shoot the problem.

As for sales tactics.... I don't believe I have been malicious in my calling into question the effectiveness of any device. Let's be honest, when you watch any TV commercial that automakers use they will often compare themselves to the competition and point out their deficiencies.... it's especially true in the truck market.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Very interesting topic indeed, i hanged on the past and made a few gains mostly ligaments so I believe they are not a limitating factor right now, but my tunica is very tough thats why i started a size genetics based routine.

I found a topic on thunders much related to this topic which i will quote :

"Others of us will do a BPFSL stretch and get a nice long stretch, but the penis is still somewhat fat and girthy. Inside the penis is a hard “steel cord” feeling entity, which appears to limit further length gains. A couple of guys have broken their septum or dorsal thickening on accident, which allowed it to stretch out further, obviously in injury.What I wanted to contribute to the members, was that if your penis stretches long and thin during a BPFSL stretch then you probably do not have the septum or dorsal thickening limiting your gains.
          If your penis stretches, but is still girthy during a BPFSL stretch and you feel a “steel cord” is limiting it from stretching further and thinner, that your limit to gains is likely the septum or dorsal thickening.
          While none of this is an exact science, common thought is that doing fulcrum hanging with heat on the radius will allow the septum or dorsal thickening to stretch further. The V-stretch also will work to stretching the septum or dorsal thickening."

by djrobins

Comment

True, I meant I dont have free time for hanging lol
            Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
            EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
            EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
              My tunica must be made of tungsten steel. I did over 1000 hrs, mostly at the highest tension that I could withstand and got zero length gains. Took a break and tried again at more moderate tensions. I think I did close to 1000 hrs again. Still nothing. Now I'm trying pumping and extending but at even less tension than previous attempts. Hope I finally get something for my efforts this time.

Many have reported good gains with extenders. There was even a clinical study that reported close to a avg .7" erect gain. Unfortunately, I have been unable to eek any gains from its use so far. Hoping light tension levels will be the magic recipe.
              let me know how it goes. I know I'll probably start out light and wont just extend, I'll probably do some light stretches, propbably v-stretches and the clockwise/counter clockwise rotasries, and I have some l-citrulline standing by to maintain EQ

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. While I dont have the free/alone time for hanging, I know it works for some people. Personally, I need something I can wear around because Im usually busy and not alone or sitting still, so hopefully extenders can do the trick. Just a matter of finding a good one.

Comment

Jelqs also. Important for EQ.

Comment

Phallosan is great extender.

Comment

PF hanging

Hi, i recommend PF too. I combine with Vimax and gain inch in one year. Now Im using Phallosan for hanging, device can take about 7kg. I made small modification for unlimit weights, very easy. My primary goal is fixing the left curvature, im happy with my 18 cm (BPEL).
                      PF + BM | 8y+ | 16->19 BPEL | 12.5->13.5 EG | 30->15° curve

Comment

PE Gym had two members go on what I consider an all out attack on our device. They criticized the price, which they are entitled to do, if you don't think the price is fair, then don't buy it. But then they both started threads to try and persuade guys to make their own home made versions. That is why I have no respect for either of them. As for you personally I want to say "thank you" for trying and endorsing my device. I have no doubt that you have owned your own businesses and understand what is required to be successful. I have never heard of anyone using our device and getting a blood blister. I wish you had contacted me and allowed me to help you trouble-shoot the problem.
                        Marlon, it is true that I made my own version and it was not extremely pretty. But its rate of failure (vacuum leaking) is 0% where as the devices you sold to BigO, Donjelqer, Baba_Booey, DreamOn, and many others were unable to maintain the desired vacuum level from beginning to end. The users had to modify your product to get it to perform without failure. As a matter of fact, since you implemented the modifications recommended on PE Gym the rate of "my new LG Hanger loses vacuum" posts from your customers have almost disappeared. However, despite its superior performance I have not attempted to persuade others to make their own device, I merely explained how I did it myself, at 25% the cost of your device.

Your respect is not something over which I will lose much sleep, but you need to be aware, I have provided more pertinent and factual information concerning vacuum hanging (recommending your device) than you and Dr. Ric have done. Sure I have criticized your lame and ignorant comparisons in your weak attempts to justify your price. But when discussing the actual impact your device has in the realm of effective PE and PE knowledge I don't make the reader wade through gimmicky half-truths, unsubstantiated claims, or unfounded/uneducated criticisms of competitor devices. I tell them how your device works, where its strengths lie, and how they can sensibly use it to their benefit.

Comment

Let's examine what it costs the tax payer to keep you on the payroll.... I am certain that I could justify a huge cut in pay for what you do! So until you actually own and run a business of your own, you have absolutely no clue! Commercial floor space, equipment cost, utilities, taxes, raw materials, purchase parts, silicon rubber, the building of a web-site, and my labor all factor into the price. So genius can you tell me what all those things should cost me? Let's not try and compare the thing you made to what I make, because there is no comparison! As for vacuum leaking, I corrected any potential vacuum leak with a piece of teflon tape. I think the vast majority of anyone who had a problem with vacuum, had a compromised seal between their penis skin the the silicon rubber sleeve on the chamber. The fitting was really not the problem, 5 Hg of vacuum pressure is so small, and it can escape simply by plugging the hose back into the chamber.

My personal experience with PE is well documented. There are no gimmicky half-truths. What I share with members and customers is predicated on my personal experience. I can show before and after photos that document the gains I have made. I work with three doctors who do penile lengthening surgeries. They all have switched from recommending extenders to their patients to my device. Dr. Ric's writings on collagen remodeling, the Tunica Albuginea are comprehensive studies with references. So not sure how your accusations hold up when you call them "unsubstantiated claims". Did you do the research to invalidate the studies? If so please lets see where Dr. Ric is wrong.

As for criticisms of competitors devices, I kind of wonder where you fall on that matter? You have no problem proclaiming my device is too expensive. Have you seen the prices for some of those extenders? I don't say they are completely worthless, what I do is question if they are as effective as weight hanging. It's a free market we live in. Car manufacturers, motorcycle manufacturers, printer manufacturers and many other product manufacturers compare and point their positive attributes and the competitions negative traits all the time. So it's up to the buyer to do their homework and make a decision as to what they think is the best device or product to choose. That my friend is how capitalism works!
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Unfortunately Marlon you keep pointing to government subsidized industries. Check out automobile manufacturers subsidies. Capitalism doesn't work all that great. No such thing as a free market either. For me the fact that most of the studies Dr Ric uses deal with surgery patients. That part is what I consider the half truth. Plus he is a poor writer. So I only get half his truth. Anyway, why are you doing all this on an extender thread, and why is nobody moderating you? I was talking about steaks and bacon on another thread and got an ass chewing. Why not take all this over to your own thread and lets have at it over there?
                            Then OP and others wanting to talk extenders can do so without us bogging down the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              Unfortunately Marlon you keep pointing to government subsidized industries. Check out automobile manufacturers subsidies. Capitalism doesn't work all that great. No such thing as a free market either. For me the fact that most of the studies Dr Ric uses deal with surgery patients. That part is what I consider the half truth. Plus he is a poor writer. So I only get half his truth. Anyway, why are you doing all this on an extender thread, and why is nobody moderating you? I was talking about steaks and bacon on another thread and got an ass chewing. Why not take all this over to your own thread and lets have at it over there?
                              Then OP and others wanting to talk extenders can do so without us bogging down the conversation.
                              I am opposed to "crony" capitalism. Ford never took any bailout money. Again never said extenders were useless, I said I didn't think they were as effective as weight hanging. I think they have their place in PE as an ADS.
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

I have yet to see any before or after pictures from those who have made these multi inch gains using extenders. I have a before and after photos.
                                Where can we find the LG hanger before and after photos ?

Comment

Working...
                                X