Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will all Penis Extenders work the same if they are worn properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will all Penis Extenders work the same if they are worn properly?

I just bought a Miracle Slider Extender from ebay for $40, I've heard good things about it. I know it's much cheaper than name brands, but I was wondering if the effect would be the same as more expensive extenders if worn properly? I mean how much different can tension be stretching out the penis, the mechanism of how it works should be the same so it should yield similar results disregarding possible comfort issues?

There are two types of extenders: spring-loaded and slider (non-spring) extenders. Most extenders on the market are spring-loaded extenders, all the expensive brand-reliant extenders are too. They both exert traction force on the penis but with a spring-loaded extender this force will change in accordance to your penis adapting to the traction force. There's some theories that champion either method but they both provide the same function which is gently providing traction force on your penis.

The comfort issues are a bigger concern. If you're uncomfortable wearing your extender you may feel compelled to reduce your wear time, take rest days or even quit altogether. The method the extender attaches to your glans is important. Extenders will either use a noose, a strap or a vacuum to hold the glans. Most consider a vacuum style attachment to be the most comfortable.
    My Extending Journey
    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
      There are two types of extenders: spring-loaded and slider (non-spring) extenders. Most extenders on the market are spring-loaded extenders, all the expensive brand-reliant extenders are too. They both exert traction force on the penis but with a spring-loaded extender this force will change in accordance to your penis adapting to the traction force. There's some theories that champion either method but they both provide the same function which is gently providing traction force on your penis.

The comfort issues are a bigger concern. If you're uncomfortable wearing your extender you may feel compelled to reduce your wear time, take rest days or even quit altogether. The method the extender attaches to your glans is important. Extenders will either use a noose, a strap or a vacuum to hold the glans. Most consider a vacuum style attachment to be the most comfortable.
      Hi, I have a quick question! What is more comfortable - a noose or a strap? I don't know if I should go for the AndroPenis or the Male Edge. Thanks in advance!
      Initial stats:
      BPEL: 6.7
      EG 5.3
      BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
      ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
      BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
      BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

You will get better results with the miracle slider than a spring extender, IMO, it's too difficult and tome consuming to keep a spring extender at the correct tension all the time for many, you control the tension with the slider, and you can twist the knurled knobs that control tension through your pants with a little practice, no need to continially drop drawers to fool with it.

Persiatant91, most will find the strap more comfortable than the noose, proper wrapping is the key.
        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Working...
        X