Vacuum Hanger Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KFH View Post
    I find water to be a good starter weight. I'm currently using a 2 pint (UK pint) plastic milk bottle/container as 2 UK pints is around 2.5lb. These plastic milk bottles can go up to 6 pints which would be 7.5lb so I don't have to worry about getting proper weights yet. You can also adjust the weight easily.
    man, you REALLY have to try coins in a sock! Coins are extremely dense, so 7.5 lbs of coins will be likely 1/5 the size of water! It's tiny in comparison.

get a piece of rope, 8-12", and make a Carrick bend so that the rope becomes a circle. Use a cow hitch to attach to hanger device. Use the end knot of the sock to thread through the rope and your done. The weight is extremely fast to take off or put on. If you are afraid that the weight is too much and may slip, then another cow hitch can be used, but I find that it will not slip on the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
      I always add a "u" to your username.
      Lol. Made me laugh.
      BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

"regardless of the price" may be understood in different ways.

If you look at the ferrari and you say it's better than the toyota (to each his own ) because of the looks, but then drive it and realize motors are more or less the same (i.e. for hangers, both get the job done) , then I'm not sure the ferrari is worth it .
        Being stronger doesn't mean much, the vachanger will not break on your glans at 20 pounds anyway.
        The slight differences I see are the silicone cone , the fact monkeybar's sleeves tear easy, possibly customer service and a tailored chamber dome which may or may not allow for more comfort.

I'm guessing you say the vachanger is more versatile because of size (e.g. easy to conceal under the clothes). BigO used his lg as an ads , both around the waist and against the leg thanks to attaching it to the knee.

I already answered your last question .

Keep us informed with your progress Brand.
        It is possible to use the LG as an all day extender like I said if you don't mind bringing a huge vacuum pump every where you go because the only way to wear the LG once you undo it is to use the vacuum pump, but is that really a true all day extender? No, not at all compared to other devices such as the Phallosan Forte, PMP, etc. it's not practical at all, however with the VH3 the user isn't required to use a big ass vacuum pump in order to create vacuum with the device which means it can easily be converted into hanging or a true all day extender. The size of LG and VH3 doesn't really matter as both can be hidden easily under clothing.

When I was comparing the Ferrari to the Camry I never said just about the "looks" I said if you look at the "specs" I can tell you Ferrari is definitely better than the Camry overall without ever owning it. And if we are just talking about a transportation vehicle that can get you from point A to point B then sure more or less they have the same motor just like many different kinds of hangers from capt wench, sock hanger, bib, lg, vh3, etc. can all get you gains, BUT if we start to consider other things such as power, speed, torque, etc. instead of just a vehicle that can get you from place to place then the Toyota Camry definitely does not have the same motor as the Ferrari and overall the Ferrari will smoke that Camry in every specs comparison both in paper and in reality. Just like how all kinds of hangers can get you gains, but if you start to factor in other things such as comfort, weight limit, simplicity, hassle free, more time per set, etc. then definitely those hangers are not all the same and some will be superior than others in every specs. And if we are talking about pure hanging I don't even need to own or try most of the hangers I mentioned here because just by looking at how they work the system, functionality, quality, and simplicity I can already tell that the LG is definitely on the top of the food chain just by comparing all specs in paper and then the VH3 coming in at second. I don't need to own VH3 nor any other hanger to know this and I've also seen a video of how VH3 works so I can tell that it's much more complex compared to the simplicity of the LG system. Just like I don't need to own a Ferrari and a Camry to know that the Ferrari will smoke the Camry any time of the day.
        DreamOn
        Last edited by DreamOn; 09-20-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Ok .

I don't particularly agree with your comparison.

Kickinthemebs used the vachanger, he hung 1 hour set at a time, 2 hours per day, only used the siliconecone up until 10-12 lbs. I also gave a link to a post made by someone who hung 20 lbs with it.
          This , imo, suggests a lot of guys who claim they have problems with the vachanger just have not understood how to properly wrap, how to wear it, have not conditioned themselves to the vacuum/weight/duration of sets they use.

The vachanger may require slightly more efforts to get the hang on , using the vacuum cone only changes the pull at weights ranging from 1 to 12 lbs.

So far I do not see why the ferrari would allow me to reach my goal quicker.
          Yes if I look at the 'specs' , the hook and the silicone sleeves from the lg are better, the dome sturdier and tailored to one's measurements.

But does it mean I can't hang 15-16 or more lbs with a vachanger? No.
          Has Kickinthemebs' experience shown one could not do long sets ? I don't think so.

There may be some truth regarding comfort, silicone sleeves tearing less often or how quick you can go up in weights, however no evidence has hinted at the latter.

I'll say it a last time, I just want members to know they'll be able to hang with both , and have success.
          Of course there are a few differences, they are not exactly identical , and you can see why the lg would be more expensive.
          It will be up to each to decide whether they pay the money for these differences based on an informed decision.
          popol5169
          Member of the Month Nov 2014
          Last edited by popol5169; 09-20-2015, 09:55 AM.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Ok .

I don't particularly agree with your comparison.

Kickinthemebs used the vachanger, he hung 1 hour set at a time, 2 hours per day, only used the siliconecone up until 10-12 lbs. I also gave a link to a post made by someone who hung 20 lbs with it.
            This , imo, suggests a lot of guys who claim they have problems with the vachanger just have not understood how to properly wrap, how to wear it, have not conditioned themselves to the vacuum/weight/duration of sets they use.

The vachanger may require slightly more efforts to get the hang on , using the vacuum cone only changes the pull at weights ranging from 1 to 12 lbs.

So far I do not see why the ferrari would allow me to reach my goal quicker.
            Yes if I look at the 'specs' , the hook and the silicone sleeves from the lg are better, the dome sturdier and tailored to one's measurements.

But does it mean I can't hang 15-16 or more lbs with a vachanger? No.
            Has Kickinthemebs' experience shown one could not do long sets ? I don't think so.

There may be some truth regarding comfort, silicone sleeves tearing less often or how quick you can go up in weights, however no evidence has hinted at the latter.

I'll say it a last time, I just want members to know they'll be able to hang with both , and have success.
            Of course there are a few differences, they are not exactly identical , and you can see why the lg would be more expensive.
            It will be up to each to decide whether they pay the money for these differences based on an informed decision.
            To each his own then and like I said the VH3 is a very good reliable hanger just because it's not top 1 but only top 2 in my choice of hanger doesn't mean it's automatically bad and shitty. It's a good hanger especially for it's price range and also even though I believe the LG is the top hanger in the market I never agreed with it's price tag because Namso proved that he can replicate the LG with exact system and functionality at a much cheaper cost. So do I agree with LG's current price range? No. Do I think it's the best hanger right now? Yes. Is the VH3 a decent alternative for a cheaper price compared to the LG? Definitely. That's my 2 cents for the OP.

Comment

Good discussion you two,I agree with a lot that has been said by both of you. Will be a helpful thread for others if this topic comes up again
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

To be honest with the lg hanger, it is imo less overpriced than say the sizegenetics or the bathmate, while still being a quality device.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hey guys,
                  All very good input and analytical discourse! Pros and cons have been thoroughly discussed and debated.
                  My only observation would be on how people spend their discretionary income. We aren't talking about buying a time share or penny stock. Which would be a questionable investment. Everyone is guilty of spending money foolishly.
                  I'm not a financial adviser, but when it comes down to defining "needs" vs. "wants", I base my purchase decisions most of the time on quality. You can go to WalMart and purchase a pair of athletic shoes for $14.95 or you can go to Sports Authority and get a pair of Nike or another name brand for $79.00 bucks. Both will get the job done, it's really up to the individual to decide what they like and what they can afford.
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Arg noooooo.

Not sure the made-in-thailand-we-exploit-children ' cheap shoes sold for much thanks to advertising and design is a good analogy

Off to the real world.

Comment

To be honest with the lg hanger, it is imo less overpriced than say the sizegenetics or the bathmate, while still being a quality device.
                      +1, those are HUGE ripoffs, I own both. I basically had to get the vacextender 4 to use with SG.

comfort was still horrible with SG, so I decided to hang with the vacextender, and the rest is history, LOVE it. 2-3 hour sessions, and I'm good. Currently at 6lbs, however I'm considering hanging heavier and less time, instead of hour sessions. I'll have to read up on that to see opinions. I really dont like being stuck with the weight for long periods of time, however much better than being stuck with a device in my pants all day.

Comment

Ok be careful hanging with the vacextender though, I do not know how it compares to the vachanger or the lg at higher weights. I think monkeybar himself said it was quite limited, keep us updated on how much you can hang with it.
                        Manual work is also great, don't underestimate it. It may take 2x20 or 30 mn of your day, fully focused, but that's ok imo.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Ok be careful hanging with the vacextender though, I do not know how it compares to the vachanger or the lg at higher weights. I think monkeybar himself said it was quite limited, keep us updated on how much you can hang with it.
                          Manual work is also great, don't underestimate it. It may take 2x20 or 30 mn of your day, fully focused, but that's ok imo.
                          conceptually, the products are similar. Both tapered designs that fit into the chamber, however, since the chamber of the vacextender is smaller with less insertion, it wont be able to handle as much, if we were to compare. The kicker is that the sleeve design that you are forced to use anyhow, will allow the vacextender to carry a good amount, and can probably increase the amount simply by using a stronger sleeve.

I'm no penis engineer, however I am an engineer by trade and I think the extender is a very good product. The vachanger is essentially the same product, but made for heavier loads. The larger chamber will allow for better insertion and seal, however, the sleeve on the vacextender acts as an extended chamber somewhat.

I have a love hate relationship with material. The chamber should be clear, I want to visibly see the condition of my glans. The silicon is easy to tear, have many small tears on mine. What I like about it is that it's very grippy.

Comment

One can go to this PE Gym LG Hanger link for photographic comparisons of the VAC Hanger and the LG Hanger for a visual, Vac hanger (left), LG Hanger (right):
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...dsc01421c.html
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...dsc01434c.html
                            Last edited by Dr Ric; 09-21-2015, 05:39 PM.
                            Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                            Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                            e-mail – [email protected]
                            web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Dr Ric just to let you know those pictures in the link you provided is misleading because it's not the vac hanger but an old model of Monkeybar's Vac Extender. Here is the actual picture of Monkeybar's newly improved hanger called Vac Hanger 3.

vachanger-main.jpg

Comment

Thanks, it's just the twentieth time he's told the same but he keeps going on relentlessly and it's a pain for everyone .
                                As I told Marlon this is the kind of stuff that will make people run away from the lg and the guys who build it or advertise for it.
                                This behaviour has and does put me off the device itself.
                                popol5169
                                Member of the Month Nov 2014
                                Last edited by popol5169; 09-22-2015, 04:05 AM.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                                X