Autoxleeve - First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoxleeve - First Impressions

My AutoXleeve arrived today and here's a quick review. I haven't had much time to experiment with how to use is correctly, but these are my first impressions.

I had ordered the bronze kit which consists of 1 end cap, 1 soft sleeve, 1 medium sleeve, a 'universal harness' and some anti-fluid tape. I bought the leg strap at an extra cost.

This cost me $114 or £75 inc P&P.

My first impressions were that the package lacked any instructions (although there is a rather basic video on the website) and that it was not clear which coloured sleeve was the soft sleeve and which was the medium one. I had to research this on several other PE sites and it turns out that the company changes the colour of the sleeves often, so no one can give a definitive guide.

I have tested putting the device on and removing it (both of which are very painful for me). I am uncircumcised and so have to roll back the foreskin, roll the sleeve into a 'doughnut', place the endcap on my glans and roll the sleeve down the length of my penis. I found this to be quite painful, as when the sleeve is rolled down, a vacuum is created which puts quite a lot of pressure on the glans (I realise that this is part of the product's design).

Once the sleeve has rolled passed the glans, the pain decreases and the penis feels very expanded by the pressure. It is 'sucked' both length-ways and girth-ways, which gives me a huge flaccid. The only problem is that the pressure on my glans causes a dull ache and I would not be confident wearing this device as an ADS yet (as it is meant to be worn).

I tested out the leg strap and this gives quite a good stretch.

I then removed the sleeve by rolling it back down the shaft and, again, when the sleeve reaches the glans it becomes very painful as the vacuum is now concentrated on the head and it takes quite a bit of effort to roll the sleeve over the glans and off.

After practicing this a few times with the soft sleeve (I presume it was the soft sleeve, due to the lack of instructions), the sleeve began to tear around the top and in the middle; which I was not impressed with.

I will be trying this device out again in the future when I have more time (and I can pluck up the courage).
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Actually thought about buying that product! I was weary because of the easiness at which the silicon could tear. Calixo who is a dear friend of mine and EXTREMLEY intelligent when it comes to PE, encouraged me to buy the WAG from WalMart. Just a sleeve that fits over the handle of a tennis racket. Same principle but without weight BUT, can easily add it...maybe some golf weights. Anyway, thanks for putting this thread up my friend..happy PE'ing!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
      My AutoXleeve arrived today and here's a quick review. I haven't had much time to experiment with how to use is correctly, but these are my first impressions.

I had ordered the bronze kit which consists of 1 end cap, 1 soft sleeve, 1 medium sleeve, a 'universal harness' and some anti-fluid tape. I bought the leg strap at an extra cost.

This cost me $114 or £75 inc P&P.

My first impressions were that the package lacked any instructions (although there is a rather basic video on the website) and that it was not clear which coloured sleeve was the soft sleeve and which was the medium one. I had to research this on several other PE sites and it turns out that the company changes the colour of the sleeves often, so no one can give a definitive guide.

I have tested putting the device on and removing it (both of which are very painful for me). I am uncircumcised and so have to roll back the foreskin, roll the sleeve into a 'doughnut', place the endcap on my glans and roll the sleeve down the length of my penis. I found this to be quite painful, as when the sleeve is rolled down, a vacuum is created which puts quite a lot of pressure on the glans (I realise that this is part of the product's design).

Once the sleeve has rolled passed the glans, the pain decreases and the penis feels very expanded by the pressure. It is 'sucked' both length-ways and girth-ways, which gives me a huge flaccid. The only problem is that the pressure on my glans causes a dull ache and I would not be confident wearing this device as an ADS yet (as it is meant to be worn).

I tested out the leg strap and this gives quite a good stretch.

I then removed the sleeve by rolling it back down the shaft and, again, when the sleeve reaches the glans it becomes very painful as the vacuum is now concentrated on the head and it takes quite a bit of effort to roll the sleeve over the glans and off.

After practicing this a few times with the soft sleeve (I presume it was the soft sleeve, due to the lack of instructions), the sleeve began to tear around the top and in the middle; which I was not impressed with.

I will be trying this device out again in the future when I have more time (and I can pluck up the courage).
      Wow. I have had a lot better luck with mine. I put up a thread before I bought it because I couldn't find any reviews on it. (If you are interested in my experience, please look for it.) I have the soft sleeve and it is a slightly greenish-yellow. Do you put it on while erect? (I do.)
      I also was annoyed with the lck of enclosed instructions.
      Putting it on and taking it off gets much easier with a little practice. The only truly painful part for me was a) pulling hairs when I took it off and b) trying to pee through it. A closer trim took care of a) and I will never try b) again.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

yeah but what about blood flow? Are you sure that it is safe to wear for long periods of time?
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I was concerned about that as well but the sleeve is not very tight. Just the same, I worked my way up gradually and whenever I take a potty break, I take the sleeve off and get in lots of kegels before I work up another erection and put it back on. I also, typically, follow wearing the sleeve with a jelqing workout and some edging.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X