ADS Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS Recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations on "good" ADS devices? Most I've seen and/or tried either don't fit or are too clunky to use.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Originally posted by GTO View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations on "good" ADS devices? Most I've seen and/or tried either don't fit or are too clunky to use.
    Before I share what I believe could be a good ADS device for you will you share what tools you have see and/or tried that don't fit or a to clunky to use?
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

I like the weighted Autoxleeve, as at Monkeybars web site.

At times, my frenulum /Banjo String area used to get quite puffy/fluid build up. So I arrived at this solution to minimize/stop entirely that build up.

I use a 0.5" to 1" length of Silicon sleeve tube, which after retracting foreskin, put in on the penis shaft just nudging up against the Glans Corona ridge. I will usually pump for 10 minutes to engorge the glans, and then put on the short Silicon sleeve. Kind of like the tape some use with other devices.

I then put on the weighted sleeve.

Lastly, I take some Ace bandage type tape, and wrap 'everything', moderately tight. This helps secure things against any slippage. Have bladder emptied, and I can go for hours, even through night sleep.

On occassion, I will Extend for 30 minutes to an hour, before putting on my weighted sleeve. This helps pull out any internal penis that might be hiding inside you.

If at any time you feel discomfort, or any pain, stop. Remove all the stuff, see if you can determine why.

Way to work on that flaccid hang ! Just understand, your penis at times, will have the ability to shrink, hide, and in its own maniacal way, laugh at you.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
        We sell an ADS with a leg strap that fit below knee, it can provide up to 5 lbs of traction, and can be worn under clothing undetected. Wear time is 2 hour intervals with 5 - 10 minutes for bathroom breaks. Price is $89 + shipping. You can view at our website - Products - LG Hanger
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
        X