Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby powder with Phallosan Forte or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby powder with Phallosan Forte or not?

Should I get some baby powder or not?

I read some guys say don't use baby powder because the condom rolls easier this way and it doesn't slip that much etc ..

Any input is welcome!

Grtz

I use powder. Partly to improve gripping, but also to extend the life of the condom. I don't find it difficult to roll with powder at all.

Comment

I have the opposite effect. If I don't use baby powder it makes it harder to roll

Comment

Okay, so how much baby powder do you guys spray on the condom? Why does it help protecting the condom?

Comment

I used it but it was a bad idea. It dried and created a tear after that had some bleeding from urethra.
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Baby powder on any silicon rubber is a bad idea. Especially when the purpose of the rubber to create a seal between it and your penis skin. Anything that prevents or prohibits the integrity of the seal is counterproductive, and vacuum will leak out of the chamber. No lubricants, lotions or powders!
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Good to know Marlon!

Phallosan does specifically say in their instructions to use powder on their condoms. Haven't done it with a silicone sleeve though.

Comment

So if I'm correct baby powder on the condom but not on the protector cap for your glans?

Comment

I think you gotta find out whats working best for you. I started a month ago and have used the same condom all the time applying babypowder once a day, so everything stays dry. After putting the protector cap on, I take some powder on my fingers and apply it directly on my penis where the condom will we be while using the Phallosan. I have not discovered any vacuum realease, maybe im just lucky with the medium condom and babypowder fitting my flaccid girth/circumference.

Comment

Working...
                  X