Spliting sets hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spliting sets hanging

Makes it sense if i would do 3x20min sets at 3pm and then 3 sets at 9-10pm ?

I've just started hanging and I'm aiming for 3 sets of 20 minutes. I'd also like to know whether splitting the sets is advisable (once I get up to 6+ sets) or is it more beneficial to do the sets in one block so as to fatigue the tissue as much as possible?
    25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

I usually just do my 2 hours of set in one go but if I have time later that day I would hang for another 2 hours with my LGH.

Comment

Another question how do you atach the rope in OTS hanging becouse i can put the rope over the shoulder with difrent force of pull and dont know on with to work

Comment

If you are just starting out, don't worry about OTS right now. You have many moths of BTC and straight down you should be working on now. You want to max out your lig gains first.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I always did every exersise straight down my LOT i 6 o'clock and i never stretched up so im gona do now OTS to stretch my tunica sometimes there needs to be a change. I didnt got any gains at the end from stretching manual down. Now i did 1 month BTC and still no gains so i want to change it. I will do OTS for about 2 months if there will be no gains i will change to BTC again. So can you answer my question about the OTS please
            Last edited by Heretyk; 11-26-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Some will use some sort of plastic to lay on their shoulder first and then lay the rope over that. This will reduce the friction and will provide a much more stable pulling force. I cut a piece out of a 2 liter soda bottle to use. The weight you will use will be different then the other angles. It's a matter of experimenting to find the point where yo reach fatigue again.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks. Cavalier you sit straight up all the time while haning OTS i hang right now and keeping my back straight up is dificult to handle for a longer time

Comment

It can be difficult after a while. If the back of your chair is low enough you could try leaning back against it it and hang the weight over the back of the chair. I am looking into mounting a pulley on the wall to use instead of my shoulder. Of course I do my PE in my workshop, so having a pulley on the wall is not a big deal.

Comment

You should also include some hanging straight out and over the leg to work on all angles.

Comment

Straight out? Over the leg how do they look ? Shouldn't i do only OTS to dont do a shotgun aprouch?

Comment

In my opinion when you get to the point of only working the tunica with hanging then you should work all the angles like you do with manual stretching. You can do straight out by sitting back in your chair and hang the rope and weight over the edge of the chair. Use a piece of plastic over the edge of the chair like OTS. Over the leg is just how it sounds, hang the rope and weight over your leg.

Comment

and how do you split it in sets?

Comment

What type of hanger are you using?

Comment

Homemade bib hanger

Comment

Working...
                              X