Just got my LG Hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
    Yup, I made a thread when I created that album you can also find the link here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...m-hanging.html

Try it out if you can I'm circumcised but still I have enough foreskin to cover my glans. I have tried about every type of wrapping and protection method and in my opinion this is the greatest protection for hanging.
    Cool thanks for sharing the thread. I tried it but couldn't get the glans cap over my foreskin covered glans. I stretched it out like you do in the pic but then when I try to get it in place it barely goes into place. I tried with my phallosan glans cap which is what you use right? I have a bigger glans cap at my office I will bring home and try tomorrow. I even warmed up the phallosan glans cap in my hand for 10 minutes to make sure it was as flexible as possible. DO you happen to know the circumference of your coronal glans?
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

After first beginning to use the LG with 9 lbs I dropped the weight for a bit of time. I am currently doing 10 lbs for between 25-35 minutes at a time. I build up to 10 lbs over the first 25-35 minutes starting at 4 lbs. Ideally I like to do 2 60 minute sessions with about 10-15 minutes between them.

The fatigue I feel is great! I feel it through the shaft into the internal penis. 10 lbs with the LG gives me the same feeling of weight and fatigue I was getting with the VH3 at 13 lbs. It is tough to say why this is. The LG may be getting a better grip on my penis b/c of its difference in design and the fact that it is individually made to the measurement I sent in to LG.

I will have videos up soon showing how I apply the LG hanger using water rather then traditional glans wrapping methods. I also plan to make a video showing me hanging 10 lbs for 20 or more minutes straight since there are men who say this is absolutely impossible.

I have really liked the LG the past month I have been using it and I am really looking forward to the future with it. I haven't used it the last week b/c I was away on vaca but am back to using it as of right now typing this
      If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ykm123 View Post
        After first beginning to use the LG with 9 lbs I dropped the weight for a bit of time. I am currently doing 10 lbs for between 25-35 minutes at a time. I build up to 10 lbs over the first 25-35 minutes starting at 4 lbs. Ideally I like to do 2 60 minute sessions with about 10-15 minutes between them.

The fatigue I feel is great! I feel it through the shaft into the internal penis. 10 lbs with the LG gives me the same feeling of weight and fatigue I was getting with the VH3 at 13 lbs. It is tough to say why this is. The LG may be getting a better grip on my penis b/c of its difference in design and the fact that it is individually made to the measurement I sent in to LG.

I will have videos up soon showing how I apply the LG hanger using water rather then traditional glans wrapping methods. I also plan to make a video showing me hanging 10 lbs for 20 or more minutes straight since there are men who say this is absolutely impossible.

I have really liked the LG the past month I have been using it and I am really looking forward to the future with it. I haven't used it the last week b/c I was away on vaca but am back to using it as of right now typing this
        I believe the reason why you are getting a better feel along with fatigue with the LG vs the VH3 is because of the difference in the way the chamber attaches to your penis. Then engagement with LG is deeper and more behind glans on shaft. Quality of rubber is likely a contributing factor also.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I can wrap with my ouchless tape in less than a minute
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            I can wrap with my ouchless tape in less than a minute
            *thumbs up*

Comment

Working...
            X