Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Extenders only just give enlargement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
    Extenders have been proven to help correct penis curvatures. They can also help to improve erection quality too.
    got u, better erection quality need more hardness.
    Biiiiiiiiiger,Haaaaaaarder,Loooooooger

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
      Now and then I will experience a decrease in EQ after a long day of extending, but it is a pretty minor decrease and it is back by the next morning. If your EQ drops significantly and for anything more than a day, you probably did too much.
      Although I don't know what exactly the EQ is, how could we realise the EQ is going to down or up?

Comment

thx for your advice. I think the heart-rate exercise is helpful. beside heart and blood vessel health, any elments matter the hardness? maybe the muscles? like some body building, if we do more training, we always get the muscles harder

Comment

I think "micro-damage" is a bad term to use. Eating causes micro-damage to the teach and mouth.
          Pooping to the colon.
          Exercise to the muscle.

From a dictionary
          Sportsmedicine
          Micro-tear
          A
          hypothetical
          disruption of actin and myosin myofilaments alleged to occur normally during weight training ,causing focal inflammation and soreness, and with time leading to muscle hypertrophy.
          http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/microtear

For the sake of PE and even truth we should leave this "micro-tear" theory and terminology behind.

Damage has a "Bad" connotation with it, Such as "distress" or negative stress placed on the body, such as leads to injury, loss of proper function or disease. Since the Goal of PE is to lead to BETTER health and function we most DEFINITELY do not want damage or distress.

No micro-damage

Micro-tear is another bad term. When dealing with Macro tears we see tissue that is pushed beyond the limit of plastic deformation and stays at a new state. It has not yet been proven that exercise creates micro-tears. In the same way a "tear" is seen as a negative where elongation can happen and be viewed as a positive in PE.

Scientist are not even sure yet what percentage of exercise induced muscle growth comes from local or blood born stem cells,mitosis, or hypertrophy.

What we do know is that tendons and ligaments can be made longer, stronger, and more flexible. That penis smooth muscle can be made more healthy, contain better blood flow, and be larger and harder.

We also now that the function and structure of nerves and blood flow in the penis can be improved. The tools we use to do this cause "good stress"

"Eustress means beneficial stress - either psychological, physical (e.g. exercise) or biochemical/radiological (hormesis). The term was coined by endocrinologist Hans Selye, consisting of the Greek prefix eu- meaning "good", and stress, literally meaning "good stress"."
          "
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eustress

This positive stress can be seen in cardiovascular exercise that results in improved function and health of the body, yet we don't need to call it micro-damage to the veins, brain, blood, lungs, etc.

Negative things like loss of blood supply can even be used in a positive way such as "
          Ischemic preconditioning (IPC) is an experimental technique for producing resistance to the loss of blood supply, and thus oxygen, to tissues of many types."
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ischemic_preconditioning

We can call a stressful action on the body an "insult" or a disruption in the system. What the purpose is and the planned result tell us what to call it. Ischemia leading to cell death is damage, Ischemia leading to cell/function improvement is crazy, but is still positive stress and not "damage".

I think we owe it to the PE community to use positive terms like growth and strength and health when talking about our goals and the biological processes.

I for one do not believe that micro-tears, scare tissue, or any negative thing is needed for PE

Monday morning midnight rant over. <MM>

PS- to the OP's original question, ANY exercise can be done in a way that is good or bad the the body. Pushing any PE too far can damage the veins, nerves, and arteries that are needed for a long/hard erection. But in the same way, almost every kind of PE, hanging, stretching, ADS, pumps, should be able to cause positive stress on the penis resulting in better Erection Quality to a lesser or greeter degree.
          closed278
          Last edited by closed278; 01-04-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBeHerax View Post
            Although I don't know what exactly the EQ is, how could we realise the EQ is going to down or up?
            In the PE community the abbreviation 'EQ' stands for 'Erectile Quality' or 'Erectile Qualities'. This quality/qualities can be determined by physiological indicators (PIs) which include things such as the hardness of your erection, how long it takes you to achieve an erection, frequency of morning wood as well as nocturnal eretions, the duration of your erections and so on. There are positive, neutral and negative PIs that you should look out for throughout your PE journey to avoid injury and stay on track.
            KFH
            Last edited by KFH; 01-04-2016, 06:22 AM.
            My Extending Journey
            07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
            25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by TOBeHerax View Post
              got u, better erection quality need more hardness.
              Yes that is true.
              SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

good explain, It's clear to get why the "micro-damage" is one bad term, although we could think "damage" as negative word. so awesome for your knowing about those mechanism. by the way, how do u think about Kegel exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
                  In the PE community the abbreviation 'EQ' stands for 'Erectile Quality' or 'Erectile Qualities'. This quality/qualities can be determined by physiological indicators (PIs) which include things such as the hardness of your erection, how long it takes you to achieve an erection, frequency of morning wood as well as nocturnal eretions, the duration of your erections and so on. There are positive, neutral and negative PIs that you should look out for throughout your PE journey to avoid injury and stay on track.
                  thank u KFH, EQ, "Erectile Quality", almost most important PIS for us, so firstly I need to know which phase I stand to get a better start. It's a scientific and healthy way. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X