No announcement yet.

Penomet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, I'm back into using the penomet after a 3 month break.
    I just got the new green gaiter today and tried it out straight away. I have to say that the suction is fantastic. Out of all of the gaiters it's the only one I can keep on with out having to keep the shower running in it.
    At the moment my routine is black, grey, red, green and then black again. I do each for 5 minutes.
    I find that each gaiter has a different feeling. The black gives good expansion through the whole shaft, the grey seems to pull more at length especially near the base, the red pulls at the base and gives expansion through the top end and the green really is a monster as it pulls and expands through the whole length.
    I don't think I would be able to do more than 10 minutes with the green gaiter but it is truely awesome.

Comment

I have been experimenting with my workouts and as much as anyone says that I shouldn't, I have found that I get the best results from pumping and then extending.
      After I pump my flaccid penis is nicely swollen and noticibly longer. I have no problems getting into the extender and when I fasten in I find that there is enough of a head swell to prevent slippage.
      The extender seems to keep the girth up and acts like a cock ring in that respect. I was able to get a good solid 4.5 hours of extending without slippage and the workout was great from start to finish.
      This combination also seemed to give me a fuller look for a whole day after, which was a fantastic confidence boost. I have also had no problems with bruising, discolouration or water retention.

Comment

Working...
      X