Bpsfl/erect length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bpsfl/erect length

Hello everyone I have a question if anyone would like to answer. Today i took my bpsfl today measured at 7.5 inches and this measurement is the same for my erection length. So my question is if both are the same measurements do this mean i need to up the intensity or try different exercises for i can continue to grow.

Excerises:

3 on 1 off routine

10-20 minutes warm-up
    150-300 jelqs
    all direction stretching,v-stretch,bedfowers,extender

started july 2008 Bonepress: "7 in

sept.15,2009

bone press 7.6 inches

oooooooo baby you need to do some STRETCHING.

This thread will be a very good one for you to read

TGC

Comment

Yup, FIRST sign you need to SERIOUS STRETCHING my friend!!
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Yes, just like Gator and Stick said, stretch.

What is your routine with your extender?

Comment

i haven't used my extender in couple of months since my strap broke. But when it was in use i did my usually 10 minute warm-up then use my extender for one hour 30 minutes 2 sessions days.
          Last edited by rodmega; 03-07-2010, 09:37 PM.
          started july 2008 Bonepress: "7 in

sept.15,2009

bone press 7.6 inches

Comment

My BPFSL was 0.5'' more than my BPEL, but then I gained 0.5'' in BPEL so now my BPFSL and BPEL are the same.
            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
            Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

I'm still trying to get my BPEL to match my BPFL stretch. I can stretch that sucker to no end, but my BPEL just doesn't budge.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                I'm still trying to get my BPEL to match my BPFL stretch. I can stretch that sucker to no end, but my BPEL just doesn't budge.
                Have you ever tried pumping or clamping?
                You might need something rather intense to get the smooth muscle expansion necessary to catch up to the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                  My BPFSL was 0.5'' more than my BPEL, but then I gained 0.5'' in BPEL so now my BPFSL and BPEL are the same.
                  This is a good spot to be in scythe because now you can cycle your workouts efficiently. Work on overloading the stretching aspect of your routine now until you build that gap between BPFSL and BPEL up again. Once that happens, do some girth work and close the gap again. Great cycle to be in

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    Have you ever tried pumping or clamping?
                    You might need something rather intense to get the smooth muscle expansion necessary to catch up to the stretch.

I have done some clamping, Gator, for sure. I may just get a penis pump. Any recommendations?

Comment

im in the same situation as you rodmega with my bpfsl being the same as my bpel. If anything i think my bpel is longer than bpfsl.
                      starting measurements
                      bpel- 6 7/8"
                      el- 6 1/2"
                      eg- 5 1/4"

Longterm goal
                      8"x5 3/4"

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                        I have done some clamping, Gator, for sure. I may just get a penis pump. Any recommendations?
                        Yeah - LAP seems to have the most credibility among serious pumpers. LAP Pumps

Comment

Thanks, man! You are a fountain of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            This is a good spot to be in scythe because now you can cycle your workouts efficiently. Work on overloading the stretching aspect of your routine now until you build that gap between BPFSL and BPEL up again. Once that happens, do some girth work and close the gap again. Great cycle to be in
                            Wow Gator, that makes so much sesne! It's a very scientific and logical approach.
                            It all makes sense to me now --- so THAT's how growth occurs.
                            Wow, PE is incredible, and we PEers are incredible.

I was thinking of increasing stretching to 3 sets anyway, now this is perfect!!

P.S - Rep point to you for the advice.

Thanks, man! You are a fountain of knowledge.
                            I second that!
                            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                            Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

A guy at thunders suggested this

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=92474

idk about that cylinder thought, but the pump seems to be the same as the LA pump ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X