Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LENGTH GAINS: Gave up PE a year ago because hanging didn't work. Want to come back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mouse.anon
    Yeah I'd rather not use my hands to simulate "hanging" though. Sounds entirely not worth the risk.

My "noob gains" was done through JP50 (or whatever it's called) and pretty much just jelqing. Eventually jelqing seemed to stop working so I experimented with hanging. I'm realizing maybe I should've just stuck with jelqing.
    You can't use your hands to simulate hanging unless you have an extraterrestrial grip.

Jelqing doesn't produce much gains, if any. I'm still to see a strict jelqer that gained anything.
    Last edited by Boo-Ya; 06-07-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Well the OP stated he gained 2 inches from jelqing.

Comment

Originally posted by justlikethat79 View Post
        Grab a real hanging device like malehanger or bibhanger. That was all i did.
        Oh please. I have all three and Vachanger is 10x better than either penis crusher.

Comment

As I always say..... Jelqing is the cornerstone of all PE workouts

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Ya View Post
            Jelqing doesn't produce much gains, if any. I'm still to see a strict jelqer that gained anything.
            Huh?!
            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
              Well the OP stated he gained 2 inches from jelqing.
              You should read further (actually you should take a second to read the very message you're contesting); he says that he gained from doing JP50 (which I think he meant JP90) and jelqing.

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
              Huh?!
              I've never seen anyone that only did jelqing and gained from it. Only jelqs; no squeezes, no stretches, nothing, just jelqs. I've read statements of very little gains from it, but little gains are by themselves somewhat unreliable (for they could be temporary) which, without pictures, make them even more unreliable. Even so, none of these claims came with jelqing being an exclusive routine.
              Last edited by Boo-Ya; 06-08-2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

You guys are using faulty logic.

To disprove a statement with an Existential-Quantifier ("there exists at least one guy who has gained using only jelqs"), you have to prove the negative of it via an All-Quantifier ("every guy that has gained did not exclusively use jelqs").
                Just because you haven't found a single person who gained only using jelqing DOES not mean that it is not possible. You have to check every guy who does PE and determine that he has gained through using anything else besides jelqs.

I remember reading up on a guy who was just jelqing, went from 300 up to like 2k or something.. obviously over many months. He was gaining ridiculously!
                I just cant find the thread anymore. I remember reading about it before I even started.
                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

I disagree. I gained .6x.25" just doing 100-150 total jelqs a day.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
                    You guys are using faulty logic.

To disprove a statement with an Existential-Quantifier ("there exists at least one guy who has gained using only jelqs"), you have to prove the negative of it via an All-Quantifier ("every guy that has gained did not exclusively use jelqs").
                    Just because you haven't found a single person who gained only using jelqing DOES not mean that it is not possible. You have to check every guy who does PE and determine that he has gained through using anything else besides jelqs.
                    That would be true if logic could validate or invalidate ontological matters. It can't, unfortunately. Any statement doesn't equal to truth or falsehood on the reality of what it states, and logic can only have a saying in the form of it, never the content. If I say: "I gained 5 inches in length and 3 inches in girth by doing 10 jelqs daily." that would be, from a strictly formal point of view, possibly valid. It doesn't mean it's true.

Now... since in forums we rely mostly on statements, we must use some sort of common sense to guide us, or else we could just believe/disbelieve whatever we want. Now that would be illogical.

Reality isn't either completely dependent on interpretation nor completely independent, so even if I had a lot of theory and/or experience to back me up (which I do), that wouldn't necessarily be the end stop for there could always emerge, say, a new technology which would allow us to form new hypothesis on what we thought worked the way we thought and why it doesn't anymore.

Summing it up: since we cannot assume anything anyone says must be true just because they're saying so nor can we assume that any theory is the final truth on any matter, I repeat, we're only left with common sense to guide us through this maze. Logic, obviously, can always be of great help.

In P.E. forums, picture proof is the closest we can get to the truth. Logic can help us in determining inconsistencies on people's saying, but ultimately we must rely on our experiences and theory to apply direction to logic itself.

I, for instance, jelqed my ass off for three months, 30 minutes daily, and gained zero. I can't remember the countless times I've heard the old "something that doesn't work for you might work for others" and this is a blatant misconception unless we assume that each one of us has a particularly special and exclusive penis, which we don't (normal healthy males, obviously). We all have the same components which work in the exact same way. Differences in speed of reactions and quantity of the components doesn't change the structure (again, normal healthy males) in which they work, which means that if, for instance, jelqing works (regarding gains), it should work to SOME EXTENT to everyone.

All the big gainers and picture proof I've seen so far came from clampers. I've never seen big gains from jelqers and seldom see statements of it. That is, of course, regarding girth. I am completely disregarding jelq for length gains for the obvious reason that there are many more effective ways to do so.

Originally posted by dmizzle
                    I disagree. I gained .6x.25" just doing 100-150 total jelqs a day.

That would definitely enter in the little gains I mentioned, sorry I didn't specify a range. I can easily measure .4" more or less having a hard on in both measurements, so .6" is definitely within that range of unreliability. .25" in girth is just... utterly unreliable, no offense. I could have "grown" a lot more if I started jelqing when I started writing this reply.
                    Last edited by Boo-Ya; 06-09-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mouse.anon View Post
                      OP here sorry for taking a while to check back

I've read some things on using water in the cup but the consensus is unclear. I guess I could go ahead and buy a cone with a smaller diameter but I'd rather only do it if it was guaranteed to stay on. I've already been very frustrated with the hanger slipping off.
                      Perhaps you could drop monkeybar (the guy who makes the vachangers) an email through the autostretcher site explaining what's going on. He might give you some recommendations on what to try before you buy anything else.

Comment

That would be true if logic could validate or invalidate ontological matters. It can't, unfortunately. Any statement doesn't equal to truth or falsehood on the reality of what it states, and logic can only have a saying in the form of it, never the content. If I say: "I gained 5 inches in length and 3 inches in girth by doing 10 jelqs daily." that would be, from a strictly formal point of view, possibly valid. It doesn't mean it's true.

Now... since in forums we rely mostly on statements, we must use some sort of common sense to guide us, or else we could just believe/disbelieve whatever we want. Now that would be illogical.
                        That is irrelevant. If you disconnect statements from reality, then you remove all basis upon which you can build on.
                        Your statement is irrelevant because you are tackling a different problem then I talked about.
                        I do not care about the actual truth about their statements, since lets face it, the only truth you personally can arrive to, thanks to some philosophs, is your own existance through thinking (cogito ergo sum).
                        This is not pragmatic - if you really want to work with 100% truth, then you are at the wrong place. This is a PE forum. This is as pragmatic as it can get.

Edit: Obviously, building on a basis that is incorrect will later on lead to the entire system crumbling down.
                        But that doesnt matter to me personally, since the process of building has the byproduct of me reaching my goal - gaining. I dont know if that makes sense.
                        As long as I dabble with people about various theories & techniques, "learn" from their "truths", apply them to myself and by some luck, actually gain, I do not care whether it was true or not. As long as I reach my length & girth goals, it can be as wrong as it wants to be. The system can crumble down, I ll be long gone by then!
                        But some actual logic has to be used to properly communicate. Thats what I was getting at.
                        ehlolol
                        Last edited by ehlolol; 06-10-2016, 06:46 AM.

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
                          That is irrelevant. If you disconnect statements from reality, then you remove all basis upon which you can build on.
                          Your statement is irrelevant because you are tackling a different problem then I talked about.
                          I do not care about the actual truth about their statements, since lets face it, the only truth you personally can arrive to, thanks to some philosophs, is your own existance through thinking (cogito ergo sum).
                          This is not pragmatic - if you really want to work with 100% truth, then you are at the wrong place. This is a PE forum. This is as pragmatic as it can get.

Edit: Obviously, building on a basis that is incorrect will later on lead to the entire system crumbling down.
                          But that doesnt matter to me personally, since the process of building has the byproduct of me reaching my goal - gaining. I dont know if that makes sense.
                          As long as I dabble with people about various theories & techniques, "learn" from their "truths", apply them to myself and by some luck, actually gain, I do not care whether it was true or not. As long as I reach my length & girth goals, it can be as wrong as it wants to be. The system can crumble down, I ll be long gone by then!
                          But some actual logic has to be used to properly communicate. Thats what I was getting at.
                          Well... you started the bickering, not me, don't tell me NOW it's irrelevant.
                          But moving on, then... everything you said, besides the first sentence, is in complete accordance with what I said and what I do — I also don't give two s*its about theory so long as I gain.

When I say jelqing produce small gains, if any, I'm being completely honest and based on experience, not theory: I tried really hard for a considerable amount of time with a high level of erection and gained zero (it wasn't point anything, it was zero), heard many, many statements (I'm around P.E. for about 10 years, now) and the vast majority report small gains at best. Not to mention, again, that I've NEVER seen a picture of a big gainer from jelqing. That lead me to the obvious conclusion: jelqing doesn't produce much gains, if any, and no exceptional statement from 'the-guy-who-gained' could dissuade me from this belief not because of arrogance, but because there is an astoundingly greater number of reasons leading me not to believe it. If you take only statements as a parameter for validity, then one statement against jelqing (mine, for instance) suffices to retort a statement in favor, that's why the discussion you raised might not be so irrelevant as you may have thought.

P.S.: You couldn't be more wrong of what you said about of the only truth one can possibly arrive to, philosophers, Descartes, etc. If you want to discuss this, you can PM any time and I can clear the air a great deal for you (to my best effort and up to a point, obviously).
                          Last edited by Boo-Ya; 06-10-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Boo-Ya and the thread starter mention gains of 2in from jelqing, shit. Is that for real?

About the only truth, descartes, etc., just tell me how you got 2in from fucking jelqing, and fuck descartes I guess if Descartes knew you know how to get two inches from jelqing he would harrass you and dont give a shit about the philosophy ajajajajaja
                            2 years goals, starting 02/06/16:

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

@Boo-Ya
                              I understand that. In your reality, your statement holds true.
                              If it has been your experience that you gained nothing with jelqing and have not seen any pictures about jelq-only gainers, you have no reason to believe that it yields gains.
                              But this brings us back to my initial response.
                              Just because you didn't achieve it (just a single instance of not working), doesn't mean it doesnt work for everyone (all instances). You just cant generalize like that, its not logical.

Regarding cogito ergo sum. I just barely remember talking about it in phil. class years ago. I know it was the conclusion a philosopher came to when he tried to cut away anything that could be illusionary and far from actual truth.
                              Like, your senses can be tricked and similar. That was just what I was trying to reference.
                              Perhaps that thinking is old and outdated, Im not too well versed in philosophy. My expertise lies in mathematics & computer science. But if you could enlighten me a bit more, I would welcome that over a PM :P

Now, lets leave logic aside.
                              You have been doing PE for 10 years. You said you didnt gain much with jelq-only. Did you gain with combined techniques / full routines (like jelq+stretch or other similar routines).
                              I would find it quite disturbing and hard believe you have not gained anything in over 10 years.
                              You surely have tried out any variation of technique of all exercises systematically in those 10 years; something sure has had to give some gains. I couldn't find much in your profile!

Edit: Ok, In one of your threads, you stated gains of 2''
                              Holy moly, congrats!

@PF_new
                              Lol!
                              ehlolol
                              Last edited by ehlolol; 06-11-2016, 06:38 PM.

journal

Comment

Originally posted by PF_new View Post
                                Boo-Ya and the thread starter mention gains of 2in from jelqing, shit. Is that for real?

About the only truth, descartes, etc., just tell me how you got 2in from fucking jelqing, and fuck descartes I guess if Descartes knew you know how to get two inches from jelqing he would harrass you and dont give a shit about the philosophy ajajajajaja

I would use caution.

Comment

Working...
                                X